NOT BUYING BLIC IF ITS NOT ONLINE!

WOULD U BUY BLIC IF ITS NOT ONLINE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cricket 2006 probably is coming out next year, at the very end or very early 2006.

However I don't believe you got an email from EA Sports, as they don't contact any member of the general public.

you can't use both option's' i think that tell's it all' you also are a big fan of online gaming' will if online was included eveyone would buy the game' sense they dont have online mode' but i think codemaster's know what they are doing' they want to spend money on the gameplay' and career mode'

How stupid....considering there are only 2 choices..:rtfl

vibs89 said:
How come u kno that cricket 2006 is coming out in the end or very early

I don't, however they say they will put out a rugby game every 18 months (and Rugby 2005 is meant to come out March 2005, roughly 18 months after Rugby 2004) and a cricket game every two years, so I used that logic to decide that Cricket 2006 will probably come out late 2005/early 2006.

Well according to a post from maric himself, he claims to have recieved an email from EA saying the game is going to be released in 2005.

Whether or not he is telling the truth is anyones guess. :boxing

We havn't heard anything from him have we................I think the silence says it all to be honest, either that or he'll post something saying that hes deleted the e-mail meaning we can't see it!

You also stated just 1 day ago that you were 'hopping' (I presume you mean hoping) that Cricket 2006 will have online play. Why only say you were hoping yesterday when this morning you knew they would have online play?

There is no e-mail is there Maric?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread