NPower"Ashes Tour 2010":- Fouth Test Result Out.

████, wtf atleast me and kevin took care of them abusive fans real good.:D
Get you ████ together mate. You can't let ████ get too you.

(Well done, this teams not full of pussy's like those Aussies)

In other news, I was poos again :facepalm

Nice presentation, Viral. You need to improve your grammar.

I advice you rethink the player ratings, ATM the scores are very unrealistic.
This has got good potential with your presentation, but one of the main things I look for in a league is how realistic it is.
Another poor test for me, scoring only 18 runs.

Agree with Callum.

How can a team get out for 79 in first innings against the same attack and then ripping apart the same attack in second innings.

Also you need to support PC members well, they are not at all performing just a little contribution here and there.
Only international players are doing good.
YOu've to wrok on it.

I advice you rethink the player ratings, ATM the scores are very unrealistic.
This has got good potential with your presentation, but one of the main things I look for in a league is how realistic it is.
Another poor test for me, scoring only 18 runs.

You are right but i have distributed all the players skills as they deserve but the game is like that only. In test Match when i auto play the innings it always happen like this. But in Odi and T20 its realistic and scores are normal as they appear in reality.

But i will take care and if this low scoring happens again i will simulate match once again so the scores look realistic.

hmmmmmmmm............

Agree with Callum.

i have a strong feeling that you are playing as a team. basically what you are doing is that when you are asked to choose between two teams either eng or aus instead of just leaving that P1 marker in the middle you go towards one side. if you do that the scores are heavily in the other teams favour.

^ Nah i am keeping that in middle only. Not selecting any team. But as i told earlier i will keep that in mind that from now onwards it look realistic in scoring runs.:)

But Hauritz should be bowling before Watson. Hauritz can open the bowling if it means he gets a bowl.

hedger_14 added 5 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Lineup for third test.

1. Shane Watson^
2. Varun Rustagi
3. Mike Hussey
4. Andrew Peters
5. Akshay Sharma^
6. Brendon Hedger*+
7. Aidan
8. J Meet^
9. Nathan Hauritz^
10. Mitchell Johnson^
11. Prithviraj^

You're dropping down the order a bit Akshay. I want to give Andrew a go and Hussey scored well in the last game.

Nice to see me open the innings!:)
I will try to perform my best.

Hauritz can open the bowling if it means he gets a bowl

:facepalm favoritism to the extent.

I guess i'll be coming back so the same lineup goes.

1. Andrew Strauss
2. Dan Thompson
3. Riz Khan (c)
4. Callum Gray
5. Paul Collingwood ^
6. Jono Choie (wk)
7. Andrew Flintoff ^
8. Rahul ^
9. Stuart Broad ^
10. Graeme Swann ^
11. James Anderson ^

Users who are viewing this thread