OCB Champions Trophy 2003

I hope you like Scotland UnderTaker...its such a lovely traditional cricketing nation ;) :lol:

Originally posted by sonic@May 28 2003, 09:16 PM
I hope you like Scotland UnderTaker...its such a lovely traditional cricketing nation ;) :lol:
:lol: Nice one! :karind:

Originally posted by sonic@May 29 2003, 01:46 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:vampire:

Hello. I would like to play in your game.

I.D.: Tareq
e-mail: [email protected]
team: The mighty Bangladesh

I look forward to playing. I read the rules so i think i understand how to play.

Man!This is my first real challenge.I've never played sonic,amber,tareq and undertaker before.I have a lot of practicing to do. <_<

I look forward to playing. I read the rules so i think i understand how to play.

"the mighty bangladesh" huh ? I think you are talking contradiction in terms here ! Mighty and Bangladesh (as a cricketing nation) are antonyms !

Ritwik

Originally posted by ritwikgames@May 29 2003, 10:27 AM

"the mighty bangladesh" huh ? I think you are talking contradiction in terms here ! Mighty and Bangladesh (as a cricketing nation) are antonyms !

Ritwik
:lol: :D

Rangeela I was going to pull out cos my test starts next week, then relaised i've got two weeks off from next week, so I shall play on. By the way everyone, a score of 200 is very defendable with these field placings. I recommend you all try it out before the tournament starts as it is very tough indeed, I only managed 210-8 today :wall:

By the way, Rageela, I am in a state of confusion...when me and lisle have been playing we can only save the match after one over of the next persons innings so can you please explain how I save at the end of my innings as at the moment that option is not available to me :blink:

thanks
sonic

Teams so far

South Africa Kar_Ind
Australia - Radaga
Pakistan - Auwais
New Zealand - Vetts
India - Amber
Zimbabwe - sonic
Bangladesh - Tareq

3 more teams
choice are ( England, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Scotland, West Indies)

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 29 2003, 03:32 AM
Teams so far

South Africa Kar_Ind
Australia - Radaga
Pakistan - Auwais
New Zealand - Vetts
India - Amber
Zimbabwe - sonic
Bangladesh - Tareq

3 more teams
choice are ( England, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Scotland, West Indies)
England - Shailesh

Users who are viewing this thread