BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Need to get our OD season back on track with a win here

Viral Shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Once again bargav dropped , he is the form bowler for us :facepalm

Well i have to give chance to each and every player. If you think i am wrong than you can set lineup and manage the team. Whenever i drop Bhargav you just come and shout. So if you feel that much bad you just take in charge of Wizards. I don't have any problem.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Well i have to give chance to each and every player. If you think i am wrong than you can set lineup and manage the team. Whenever i drop Bhargav you just come and shout. So if you feel that much bad you just take in charge of Wizards. I don't have any problem.

^ Chill up man, really sorry , its your wish , you are the right leader ;)

Go ahead guys, no need to stop at Bandits expense I totally agree and accept that if you have issues in the team go at it, we will even allow you guys to use our dressing rooms, grounds etc..., whatever you guys needs stumps, chairs, bats, the washroom sink the works :banana2:clap:clap:D:laugh

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yeah, 127/3 25 overs gone, we should look to get things tight now.

Abhas added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

WestIndian to J Choie, 1 run, WestIndian delivers what can only be described as a long hop but Choie can only get it away for a single. Haarithan has a chat with his teammate as he feels that should have gone to the boundary.

Still fighting huh? :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread