ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Bangladesh (brad352 vs madmattg)

That doesn't mean much though- depends on who's making the low scores. I'd rather just finish off the series with Tim's one.

Australian Lineup

J.Langer
M.Hayden
R.Ponting
D.Martyn
D.Lehmann
S.Katich
A.Gilchrist
B.Lee
J.Gillespie
B.Williams
G.McGrath

Bowling
G.McGrath
B.Lee
J.Gillespie
B.Williams
D.Martyn
D.Lehmann

Its your call I was going to change him with Martyn but your offline so ill go with your lineup. As it stands.

With a balanced start Bangladesh are looking for a good total that will hopefully bring Australia to its knees.

With a first session of play that showed huge movement two clean bowled by balls cutting back in, a dropped catch, missed catches, and plumb LBW that was not given, a catch that wasnt yet even in his hands then the magic of graphics glitches jumped backwards and the batsman was walking.

With runs moving and grooving Bangladesh pushed past 100 in just over 20 overs and with two batsmen getting confidence a good score could result.

Bangladesh 5/140 or there about.

Sarkar 50 or so not out
Mahud 35 or there abouts not out.

Good start, looks like it'll be another massive lower order contribution.

Havent got any more game play in yet.

Its still not officially the lower or. Not until Rafique anyway. The middle order are good contributors yes.

Hopefully they can go on with it.

You should see the movement though, its huge.

I had full intention to finish this today, unfortunately UEFA 2004 had me sucked in.

Im playing as England some close matches but looks like Ill qualify.

If you want to try tutsi's now and restart it I'm happy to because he's released an original gob version

Yeah Ill restart using Tustis.

Gives me something new in the game. Ive qualified for the Uefa cup so Ive been trying to play it through to see if I can win.

Using England its been a bit of a struggle. Getting better though.

Im just not that sure Ill continue playing.

Are you still playing it have you moved onto other games?

I completed Euro 2004 was good for the one play through wouldnt play it again though.

I haven't been playing, simply due to the fact that I haven't had any matches to play- I'm happy enough to cancel this series if you want to, I've got plenty of better things to do.

Users who are viewing this thread