ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Sri Lanka (brad352 vs djkay)

Here is the save Game:

Good Luck.

Attachments

• savegame.zip
    112 KB · Views: 6
78 wides?:eek: unbelievable
Oh well, good innings, I'll have to do well to beat it
:(

Yeah I know.... if you take away the wides I only scored 272 runs... wich is still a good score... but less than what I scored last game.

Good luck Bard. Give us an update soon.

Well could the wides be effected by the type of pitch you played. I played it on hard dusty pitch which is typical Galle pitch. Basically all the spinners spun the ball and wicketkeeper didn't do much to try and stop the ball, and with no slips in place it just went for 4 most of the times.

If I recall the pitch that we played our first match was slightly different.

Last edited:
Yeah I have been... got few nicks.... But It's kind of hard with the new patch you don't have much time to get in to place as you can't see the where the ball will pitch till the last moment.

Brad, for the 3rd game we should use ver 9 of the patch. I knwo a beta version has been released but not sure what are the improvemenst though.

MATCH COMPLETE

Australia win by 2 wickets with 7 balls to spare.

Australia 8/352 (48.5)
Hayden 151*(170)
Martyn 41(55)
Gilchrist 33(33)
Ponting 26(25)

Vaas 10-0-0/85
Fernando 8-0-1/65
Chandana 10-1-2/50
Lokuarachi 10-0-0/67
Muralitharan 3-0-2/17
Jayasuriya 7.5-0-3/55

Australia got off to a great start, with 112 runs being added in the first 15 overs for the loss of Gilchrist for a well made 33, including 81 runs off the first 10 overs. They managed to keep above the required run rate for almost the entire innings, with Hayden the star and several players playing valuable support roles. There was a minor hiccup towards the end of the innings leaving Australia 7/328 however Hayden guided the Aussies home.

Screenshots to follow

Scorecard- 50 wides:(

Attachments

• scorecard.jpg
    scorecard.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread