Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

hey guys is anyone able to blay lofted sweep,lofted reverse sweep and lofted glance shot.
i have tried many times but even after using these combinations batsmans stands still.

hey guys is anyone able to blay lofted sweep,lofted reverse sweep and lofted glance shot.
i have tried many times but even after using these combinations batsmans stands still.

Yeah. You can play those against spin on full or yorker length balls. But your timing must be good. Normal lofted sweep is a little safer then lofted reverse sweep

anybody able to patch the computers movement while batting????
they always comes to the line of the ball and it is really very annoying

Hey guys,

I just upgraded to windows 7 and now CR wont start up anymore :mad:. When I double click the icon it loads up and then just goes blank. Can anyone here tell me if CR is compatible with windows 7 ?

thanks

Upgrade your video drivers and you should be fine!!

hi - have brought and downloaded game box edition do i have latest patch already ?
the names of players aint there (ponting is R.Peter ?)
also how do i customize the Australian team (im computer illiterate !!!)
and under the my games menu in my steam acount it has a- R.U.S.E Beta 2232MB install ? what is this ?
cheers

Last edited:
hi - have brought and downloaded game box edition do i have latest patch already ?
the names of players aint there (ponting is R.Peter ?)
also how do i customize the Australian team (im computer illiterate !!!)
and under the my games menu in my steam acount it has a- R.U.S.E Beta 2232MB install ? what is this ?
cheers

there is an all-in-one patch in the downloads section that should do it for you. The game version should be 1.06 as you start up the game on the menu. The game in your steam account is just a trial game you can try out if you want to. Steam do that every now and then.

Incredible, after 5 overs and 69 runs conceded my first wicket in CR! And it's a run out! S shocking wide delivery from Watson that goes past the keeper and is picked up by the slip, David Warner who knocks them down!

And next ball....another run-out! he cuts to point, Lee fires....gone!

Gazza added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Two more! de Villiers cuts Bracken to Ponting at slip, and one ball later Kallis holes out!

Gazza added 9 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Third umpire...and it's not out.

Remarkable, the bouncer works! He's miscued that pull shot straight into the hands of deep fine leg!

Gazza added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Now gets a dodgy lbw, that was smashing the stumps :(

Gazza added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Thre dot balls to end the innings :D

It's gonna be a tall order, need 117 to win!

Gazza added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Damn. a runout to end an over with just two runs :(

Users who are viewing this thread