Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

The Demo was running smoothly on PC , and hope that the full version will also run smoothly.

Here are my system specs-

RAM- 512mb
Processor- 2.0Ghz AMD Anthlon 64 Processor 3000+
Graphics- 128mb Nvidia GeForce FX 5200LE

WHM will be the one
Probably, I'm hoping Colin hurries up and buys it, but I'm starting to work on a review regardless.

Anybody want to attempt an online match that will certainly end in me dropping out with a horrible ping?

i think i can run the game with the help of 3d analyzer....

i have 256MB RAM and intel 845 GFX card...

ha,laughing on my comp specs.:mad:

The Demo was running smoothly on PC , and hope that the full version will also run smoothly.

Here are my system specs-

RAM- 512mb
Processor- 2.0Ghz AMD Anthlon 64 Processor 3000+
Graphics- 128mb Nvidia GeForce FX 5200LE

Dont expect it to, I have a similar set up, and the demo ran brilliantly, however the final game ran like ████. Beyond unplayable.

Yea Im hesistant though because I used to have it and then AVG detected it as a threat and soon my computer crashed with some crazy virus. Never tried it again after that.

Still have to play this game. Dont know when it would come out on stores. One thing for sure. Cant rate it a better game than AShes 2009 before playing it. Have seen the trailers and videos. Impressive but cant have a final opinion till I play it

Still have to play this game. Dont know when it would come out on stores. One thing for sure. Cant rate it a better game than AShes 2009 before playing it. Have seen the trailers and videos. Impressive but cant have a final opinion till I play it

The demo is available and well worth a go! For this price you cant really go wrong. I for one highly recommend it if you want something with great gameplay and good fun!:)

The demo is available and well worth a go! For this price you cant really go wrong. I for one highly recommend it if you want something with great gameplay and good fun!:)

I have played the demo. And it looked impressive but the overall judgement can be given only after playing it in a complete environment. I am dying to buy this game but the problem is that i cant. I cant afford it. I am from Pakistan. At the sametime very proud that a Pakistani Studio has done a good effort :)

hi guys
i purchased the game today
i want to know that if if i format my pc ever then how can i again install the game

Users who are viewing this thread