Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

Well I just bought it, downloading it now. Even if the game is crappy I'm happy to donate 25$ to development of cricket games.

I love this game. It is very difficult to master..something which cricket gamers aren't used to, but in a lot of ways I think its better than AC09 easily (so far after a couple of hours of play). Feels a whole lot more realistic (as in the technicality of shots played). I wish there was commentary and had official servers for a wider global play but every cricket gamer should get this game, seriously. The negative reviews are mostly from people failing to score in double figures even after an hour of playing this game :p (j/k)

Last edited:
Well I just bought it, downloading it now. Even if the game is crappy I'm happy to donate 25$ to development of cricket games.
At least with Steam the majority of that actually does go to the developers, not a publisher a distributor and a retailer.

Hey guys,
just bought the game and downloading now :banana2 Cant wait to play it.

Can anyone tell me how does the gameplay change along with the pitch conditions and ball aging?

Also read somewhere that the AI learns the player's batting abilities and adapts accordingly. How good is it?

Had a question, couldn't think of a better place to put it.

I have a Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop, so yeh, quite a few years outdated. I checked online, and the specs on my laptop seemed lower than the miniimum system requirements. So I thought the game wouldn't work for me, but thought I'd just try the demo for the hell of it.... And it worked.

So, my question, since the demo worked, will the full game certainly work on my laptop? I am willing to take the risk since the game isn't too expensive.

My laptop specs (atleast what it says on the net):

Windows XP
Intel Pentium M 1.6 GHz processor.
512 MB Memory.
40 GB Hard Drive.
Sound Card (dosen't say what type). Does AC '97 Audio help?
Not sure about graphics card, it dosen't mention it, but I assume such a game dosen't need to great a one.

Cheers.

I have a Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop, so yeh, quite a few years outdated. I checked online, and the specs on my laptop seemed lower than the miniimum system requirements. So I thought the game wouldn't work for me, but thought I'd just try the demo for the hell of it.... And it worked.

So, my question, since the demo worked, will the full game certainly work on my laptop? I am willing to take the risk since the game isn't too expensive.

Windows XP
512 MB Memory.
40 GB Hard Drive.
Not sure about graphics card, it dosen't mention it, but I assume such a game dosen't need to great a one.

Cheers.

I think that if the demo works the full game will. It would surprise me if it didn't.:)

Cool, thanks, received a similair reply elsewhere, so just confirming.

Will buy it from Steam after my exams finish in 2 weeks :D .

Windows XP
512 MB Memory.
40 GB Hard Drive.

Cheers.

run dxdiag command and post the results.

OK, have run DxDiag.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Language: English
System Manufacturer: Dell Corporation
System Model: Inspiron 8600
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A11
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) M Processor 1.60 GHz
Memory: 768 MB RAM
Page File: 711 MB used, 1161 MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Display:

Name: NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200

Sound 1:

Name: SigmaTel Audio

Any help?

hi everyone
please someone help me
i want to know does steam accept debit card payment or it is necessary to have credit card

OK, have run DxDiag.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Language: English
System Manufacturer: Dell Corporation
System Model: Inspiron 8600
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A11
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) M Processor 1.60 GHz
Memory: 768 MB RAM
Page File: 711 MB used, 1161 MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Display:

Name: NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200

Sound 1:

Name: SigmaTel Audio

Any help?

It should run. Otherwise you always have Gamebooster.

Users who are viewing this thread