Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

Of course you are. Not that I am a sceptic (;)) but it is competition for TAOC.

Personally, this is easily the best ever cricket game I have played, and whilst it is not 100% perfect, it is damn close to being so.

well, each to its own i guess ! this is exactly why i wont be posting my review as everyone will jump to the conclusion that am biased.

but tbh, i dont think its the best cricket game....actually far from it but i admire and congratulate mindstorm for the effort they have put in.

Of course you are. Not that I am a sceptic (;)) but it is competition for TAOC.

Personally, this is easily the best ever cricket game I have played, and whilst it is not 100% perfect, it is damn close to being so.

:D

Personally I'm impressed by how many people are impressed by it (yes I am). I'll be deffo giving the full version a whirl if there's a half-decent SP mode to practice on - since I imagine MP over here will be laggy as hell, and I faired pretty ████ on the network lag practice in the demo. But if I get decent enough, I love to see this being the one cricket game that so many of us can finally properly enjoy.

When I played in my friend's home, there were around 100 players.

I guess most are on during subcontinent time but they have well over 3-400 ping for me, that is beyond unplayable.

I guess most are on during subcontinent time but they have well over 3-400 ping for me, that is beyond unplayable.

find someone near your location. I told you, this is not for online gameplay.

out of curiosity.....how many copies has CR sold so far ?

It is not marketed well. So sales will be down.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I thought it was exclusively for online play?

It is designed for that. But they need servers in each continent. P2P is not ideal.

If Mindstorm would have done promotion like Codies then their sales could be 70% more.

If Mindstorm would have done promotion like Codies then their sales could be 70% more.

I would rather see money spent in servers. If game is good it can spread by word of mouth.

Viral marketing.

I would rather see money spent in servers. If game is good it can spread by word of mouth.

Viral marketing.

Agreed, I'm having quite a bit of fun playing the game; but online play as it is right now is pretty much impossible against most players. Servers would make it ideal.

p2p is a joke, especially when a lot of the games clients are in the sub continent. They should realize that most people will not have the connections to support playing people outside of their cities/states. I cannot connect to anyone outside of the US without more than 200 ping! When I connect with Canadians and Americans I get below 60 ping, but anything else is unplayable. I did not buy this game to play with Americans! :sarcasm

May I ask if CR will work at full speed on my PC? The demo works fine but that isn't always a guarantee.

Dell Dimension 8400
Microsoft XP Version 2002
Radeon X300
1GB RAM
2.99GHz

Users who are viewing this thread