Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

Just a question to Rafey. How big will the full game be to download from steam?

i am very surprised when i saw the demo running on my pc...:eek:

my pc specs:
256 MB RAM:laugh
intel 845 onboard GFX with 64MB RAM:facepalm

this is just a good news for me..

hope full game could work

Game is really well optimized and is working on most of the computers.

I love the amount of shots. Timing is hard, which is a plus for me. Game will be challenging, and it's about time for a good challenging game of Cricket. Whatever problems should be solved with a Patch. Good job Mindstorm.

I love the amount of shots. Timing is hard, which is a plus for me. Game will be challenging, and it's about time for a good challenging game of Cricket. Whatever problems should be solved with a Patch. Good job Mindstorm.

Totally agree with you mate. In my opinion, I rate this game lot higher then Ashes Cricket 09 and I almost play AC09 everyday

The refreshing thing to know about CR is that it will be regularly patched as the need arises. This would be an ongoing thing. That kind of support, and knowing it will be there even before you buy it, is a confidence booster.

I have just downloaded the demo this evening. I have gone through the batting exercises and I have to say I am really impressed. Bowling I haven't mastered yet, but if the full game is up to the standard of the demo we are in for a treat.

CR Demo works on my Samsung NC10 netbook - happy days :)

Have yet to try it on my Main Desktop PC but as the graphics aren't up to much there is no real need to.

I have completed all the tutorials I must say I am impressed with the range of shots but I did struggle with my timing especailly the midwicket push - but I'm absolutely loving the cut shot - great animation and feels great playing it :) very satisfying.

My favourite shot in reality too ;)

well one thing I noticed in demo, official trailer and beta trailers is that
cricket revolution contains only one bat.
It is used by every player.
that is annoying me.

can some body help?

Does it really matter if ... i mean ... "if" the gameplay is what we all want... bats, stadiums, kits, commentry, celebrations.. everything is secondary in my opinion... gameplay should be solid and rules properly implemented!

Does it really matter if ... i mean ... "if" the gameplay is what we all want... bats, stadiums, kits, commentry, celebrations.. everything is secondary in my opinion... gameplay should be solid and rules properly implemented!

well I was looking for some perfect game.
I want to edit the game that means the most to me.
thats why I asked that question.
For me even the smallest thing matters. there is nothing secondary to me.

well I was looking for some perfect game.
I want to edit the game that means the most to me.
thats why I asked that question.
For me even the smallest thing matters. there is nothing secondary to me.

Dear sachin... its true that after all those cricket games which have been released in the past few years.... all we have seen is disappointment. But that doesn't mean that we can expect all the good from the developers just entered into the scene now.

For this first attempt, they should get appreciation and confidence to carry it over to the next installments... ok.. you just compare it with the first cricket game from Codemasters and EA/HB

if people like EA / HB and Codies are still not perfect after all the cricket games they have published and developed, How can we expect a bull's eye from the very first game of Mindstorm Studios

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread