Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

Ashes 09 is ok, needs tweaking here and there certainley not an awesome game but the best so far compared to EA cricket games thats for sure.

I wanna know if u can edit the international teams like england australia for example to there real names and they stay changed playing online.
Unlike Ashes 09 where u change there names but it goes back to the default fake names online.

I wanna know if u can edit the international teams like england australia for example to there real names and they stay changed playing online.
Unlike Ashes 09 where u change there names but it goes back to the default fake names online.
Yes it's possible to create custom teams which you can load when playing online.

Looking forward to this game as ashes 09 is boring now.
The online is terrible and full of quitters and it lags a lot hopefully CR will be much better.

Can anyone tell me if "Cricket Revolution" will be able to be played on Laptops? running: vista, core 2 duo, 1GB ram ect.. :help please

Just wondering whether VAC will be used in this game? If so how extensive are things like kit/graphics editing and name/skill changing. Would hate to see people get a mark against their name on Steam because they tried to edit the game.

But of course you'd want all the stuff to protect the online aspect (after all the complaints over Ashes Cricket 09 online).

Can anyone tell me if "Cricket Revolution" will be able to be played on Laptops? running: vista, core 2 duo, 1GB ram ect.. :help please

I would imagine so. the system requirements are very friendly!!

Just wondering whether VAC will be used in this game? If so how extensive are things like kit/graphics editing and name/skill changing. Would hate to see people get a mark against their name on Steam because they tried to edit the game.

But of course you'd want all the stuff to protect the online aspect (after all the complaints over Ashes Cricket 09 online).
We haven't made a call on VAC yet. However, you can change player names and attributes from within the game so it won't be considered illegal even with VAC.

omkarjere said:
What about the boxed version release ?
More information on this in a few days.

Looking forward to this game as ashes 09 is boring now.
The online is terrible and full of quitters and it lags a lot hopefully CR will be much better.

The problem is, cricket is one of the only games where even a tiny bit of lag can kill the game.

Delay in release

Can Somebody tell me why is the release date moved back to October ??

does that me we can expect a demo version release before that ?

We haven't made a call on VAC yet. However, you can change player names and attributes from within the game so it won't be considered illegal even with VAC.

Awesome. But would the names change back to default during Online play as did AC09?

Users who are viewing this thread