Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

Those scorecards represent player vs player games. Expect good players to bash newbies with such scores. If you notice the entire ladder/table, you will see that the person who got all out for 11 is at the bottom whereas the person who he was playing against is at the top.

Will games against AI be realistic?

game will realise 18 september mean next month isnt u c cricketrevloutio.com ?they change site.n its gona be rock online game....i can create my own team wich calld countery club team.....:banana2

I read the guide and did i read it right when it said u can create unlimited ammount of teams if so thats immense, and theres 35 different shots wow if it plays good this is gonna destroy ashes 2009 game.

Will games against AI be realistic?

Yes, this is the biggie for me too. Not everyone can play online all the time and if you fancy a longer game off-line play against the CPU is crucial. So, like he said; what's AI going to be like?

Is this a one day game only or can we play test matches any info would be appreciated.

Is this a one day game only or can we play test matches any info would be appreciated.
One days with the 10/20/50 over match option.

dutchad said:
Yes, this is the biggie for me too. Not everyone can play online all the time and if you fancy a longer game off-line play against the CPU is crucial. So, like he said; what's AI going to be like?
I answered your question regarding AI in the other thread!

Wow now we have cricket game from India (Trine) and Pakistan (CR) developers. Let's see who wins :D

My Question-
Can we expect test matches and more teams in Cricket Revolution 2?

Can you say that this game has best gameplay from any cricket game ever been made (inc. AC 2009) ?

any chance of getting "play free for 2 days"/"24 hours trial" etc offers,(as there is no demo)

Rafey, can you tell us about the commentary in CR? The commentary which we saw in one of the trailers was amazing, but I seriously have no clue whether it's made for trailer or it's been implemented in game. So I would like to know about the details about commentary! :)

I am also curious to know if it has commentry and if so by who.:)

Wow now we have cricket game from India (Trine) and Pakistan (CR) developers. Let's see who wins :D

My Question-
Can we expect test matches and more teams in Cricket Revolution 2?

Can you say that this game has best gameplay from any cricket game ever been made (inc. AC 2009) ?

Neither Indian developers, nor Pakistan developers...its the Cricket that would be the ultimate winner..

In one of the video .. we can see that the Guy is telling us that we will have to fix the line and length and the delivery type before the start of delivery... and we cannot change it during the ball...

Also ... batsmen can move long way to right and left.. so that he can play anywhere to any type of ball whether good or bad...

link can be provided if you guys fail to find the video...

developers still have time to correct this.. this cannot be done...

YouTube - Mindstorm Studios [Cricket Revolution Gameplay # 1]

Users who are viewing this thread