Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

so again i wrote to them and this time this is what i got in respone

Thanks for writing in and inquiring about Cricket Revolution. We’ll be launching our new website with all the promised updates and information in the first week of August. The team has been working hard to bring you guys a quality product, so check-in in a week’s time for a boat load of information!

Regards,

The Mindstorm Team

Great its mean as i said it will be lunched after ashes its true..... wish it will come soon

this is the new cricket revolution trailor plz check this link
YouTube - Official - Cricket Revolution Teaser

Thanks a lot mate. That really looked very good. I think we all can start having faith in cricket revolution again. I think it will release really soon. This is something codemasters did not want. To have a game clash with their game`s release.

Thanks a lot mate. That really looked very good. I think we all can start having faith in cricket revolution again. I think it will release really soon. This is something codemasters did not want. To have a game clash with their game`s release.

oooooooooooooo man thanks amazing tralior n realising on dis summer 2009 , i m so much happy sooooooooo much happy game soon coming :))))

thanks for sharing the tralior with us looks great cant wait for some news about the release

No Test Cricket In Cricket Revolution

HI,

Will this game will have the test cricket as part of the game.since all the screenies only have one day costumes.

thanks

sanmwaugh2001

i wrote to them this is what i got in response..

Thank you for writing in. Cricket Revolution will focus on one day cricket and will provide quick shorter formats of the game other than 50 overs to allow for competitive multiplayer action. Please check our site next week for a major update and information on multiple aspects of the game.

Regards,

Mindstorm Studios.

Ok its toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud literally and I am having doubts about the original game itselft surely Hair physics? Pad Physics? even the aglet is moving................................

Yeah, theirs a whole bunch of new Cricket Revolution related material on youtube if you can search for it. Looks awesome tbh. Though the animations look really jerky and boneless.

Last edited:
well i am going to check in about a week time on this and see what kind of information been updated

Yes first impressions are that it looks very promising and it can only be benifical if various cricket games are striving for the punters money; competition = development!

Looking at some of the scorecards in the matches being played wouldn't give me confidence of a decent game. All out for 11 in a 10 over game!

Looking at some of the scorecards in the matches being played wouldn't give me confidence of a decent game. All out for 11 in a 10 over game!
Those scorecards represent player vs player games. Expect good players to bash newbies with such scores. If you notice the entire ladder/table, you will see that the person who got all out for 11 is at the bottom whereas the person who he was playing against is at the top.

Sorry if this has been asked before but will it only be available on Steam?

Sorry if this has been asked before but will it only be available on Steam?

Rafey said:
CR will only be available for download via Steam at first. Moving onwards though, we plan on implementing other distribution schemes as well.

We have worked quite extensively on the single player mode. First of all, there is net practice, where you can practice and perfect your skills. Secondly, you can play against the varying difficulties of AI in three different formats: a single match, tournament or league. All these modes and more are covered in our Player Guide.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1490218-post11.html

He has answered many more questions, please refer it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread