Official Cricket Revolution Discussion Thread

I completely agree with Hasan. This is Mindies first cricket title and I must say that have done an excellent job which EA never did. Though it lacks few features like no cutscenes or commentary but still it deserves to be one of the finest cricket games.

I don't know why people are complaining that they didn't like bowling or controls. For me, they are very simple and bowling is really enjoyable. I have also seen that people are complaining that game doesn't have graphics like ashes cricket. Well, they never told that it will be a next-gen cricket game. However, the gameplay of CR is better than any other cricket game. When the game was announced and I saw the trailers, the game looked worst to me but now th scenario is very different.

I want to edit the game that means the most to me.
Well its really even simple than EA games to edit this game.

We should support Mindies so that they will keep on developing good cricket games.;)

I'm already supporting mindies for releasing next versions.
I want them to release a cricket game every year because of their superb gameplay, animations and smart players. I love playing the game.

But with that I also want ot edit the game that's why iI asked that question.

thanks everybody

But with that I also want ot edit the game that's why iI asked that question.
Don't worry, I think it's not a big job to edit this game. It's as simple as correcting player names ;)

Mr. Hasan please do us a favor....don't delay CR any further. I have already pre-ordered the game from steam. Can't wait for 30th of this month. :banana2:banana2:happy

I have seen/heard from several online retailers ie amazon that the game was due for release in England/Europe for a 23/10/09 release - is this correct or has it been changed to 30th october worldwide?

I have seen/heard from several online retailers ie amazon that the game was due for release in England/Europe for a 23/10/09 release - is this correct or has it been changed to 30th october worldwide?

It was 29th October.

Are we allowed to post our thoughts on the beta version now? I'm sorry I've been away so I don't know whether they've allowed it yet or not...

@Rafey...I'm just curious, how are people in Pakistan going to buy it, I mean sure they can download it but since a lot of consumers aren't aware of Steam and since the majority of the gaming population is young, they don't have credit cards; is there going to be a retail version? If yes what is the expected price?

ok, downloaded this game last night !!

have played for around 2 hrs now and honestly am disappointed so far.
will play more and see if it can change my mind !

Of course you are. Not that I am a sceptic (;)) but it is competition for TAOC.

Personally, this is easily the best ever cricket game I have played, and whilst it is not 100% perfect, it is damn close to being so.

Users who are viewing this thread