Oh Dear, Oh Dear

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just got the game. Started up a Test match on Test difficulty against Australia as England.

At 27-4 after about 6 overs, they had 6 fielders on the boundary. I want to cry.

Attachments

• stupid AI.JPG
    stupid AI.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
wait this is good isn't it? you're batting and it's 27-4? that sounds a bit more promising!! unless you're saying the 6 fielders on the boundary thing for tests is the bad bit?

Benj said:
Did anyone who knows anything about cricket even play this game before they released it?

Go over to the Codemasters forum and say that. If you dare!
They don't take kindly to criticism.

Ahahahaha yes, im glad. My theory was correct.

They have the fields messed up!!!

The test fields should be used in odi's and the odi fields should be used in tests.

How did you score your 27 runs, slogging or singles ?
How were your wickets taken ?
This seems to only happening to the PC players !?

Interesting

The_gas said:
Ahahahaha yes, im glad. My theory was correct.

They have the fields messed up!!!

The test fields should be used in odi's and the odi fields should be used in tests.

Seems you've hit the nail on the head gas. The evidence so far certainly looks like this is the case.

Do you think it could be easily patched to correct this?

riiiiiiiiiiight so can a number of people thathave the 360 version please clear up whether this happens with them too, so we know whether this is a general feck up or a PC specific prob?? If i t's only happening on the PC then I'll buy it for the 360!

jiz2004 said:
How did you score your 27 runs, slogging or singles ?
How were your wickets taken ?
This seems to only happening to the PC players !?

Interesting

yes who did the wickets fall test difficulty means they protect boundries
:rolleyes: . Instead they should have made batting difficult. If I play trest matches or ODI I will play normally and not go for boundries every ball :D

How will they get us out catch on deep lbw, bowled ?? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread