Oh GOsh...

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After playing a while i felt C2k5 was gr8 until yesterday, I was simply shocked. Bugs in gameplay simply ruin the game and I dont expect those in BLIC.

1) Balls hitting the batsman's pad are called as wides(i will be posting the video soon)
2) 3 times I was given run out after i REACHED THE CREAse( this is somewhere else listed also)
3) Have a look at this shocking video. After completing a run I had to wait for a minute when nothing happened until I had no other option but run and alas.i was run out.

More bugs will be posted soon::

Sorry there is some problem in uploading, I will be uploading soon

#1. i have not experienced this bug so i can't tell you.

if #2 is what i think, you get run out when your body is in the crease but neither the bat or your feet are in the crease. That's what happens to me, it sucks but its the proper decision. EA should have made it so the batsmen ground their bats earlier when cancelling a run or making a close run, but i guess that's what the dive button is for.

i've had #3 happen a couple times too, in the demo. you have to hit the run button and hit the cancel run immediately after hitting the run button to hope to survive the bug.

Never had any of those bugs.i think my version is a special version !! hehe

In fact my version may be special so that i am changed to BLIC

Bug no 3 occured when I completed the run, so its pathetic, once it happens u r confirmed that one wicket is going to fall

I have seen the first bug and sometimes the second (once every 5-7 games). Havnt encoutered the third though

I have not expirienced any of these bugs. And I would not convert from C2k5 to blic as I have converted from blic to c2k5

Sup3rFly said:
I have not expirienced any of these bugs. And I would not convert from C2k5 to blic as I have converted from blic to c2k5
i have seen the light like you pal

haha..i have never liked BLIC i only like the original..so i kinda seen the light !! LOL

bug 3 has happened to me in Cricket 2004 too!!! :o
bug 2 happens always.
bug 1 not happened to me yet.

Dunno what the problem with uploading I have zipped the avi file(26 mb) but its taking ages. Moreover I request not start a fight over BLIC vs C2K5 b'coz i have not started this thread to critisize C2k5 but to inform eveyone abt bugs, that u may come accross.

where r u uploading it?
try rapidshare,megaupload ,etc

Users who are viewing this thread