Old games that you still play?

Prince of Persia (DOS)
Lotus : Racing Game (DOS)
Super Mario (NES)
Road Rash (PC)
Godfather (PS2)
DBZ : Budokai Tenkaichi (PS2)

He means he likes to be a pirate in a video game. I tried to read the rest of your post but my IQ fell 30 points and I think I am now mentally retarded.

tweaking lols.

I still play Crash Team racing. Great game that. <3

Yes! CTR all the way. Ah good times, it was my first ever game! Absolutely love it:)

Red Alert 3 and Oblivion after applying new mods that come up
From last gen I still play Contra 1 and 2 along with Spartan

I guess i am the only one who still plays GLtron and have a lot of fun too..... Simple game yet so much fun....

POP WW
HL2
FAR CRY
Indigo Prophecy
Dave

Need for speed: underground and most wanted
Madden 06 even though i have 10 :D
Cricket 05
BL05
Driver (favorite!!)

Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3 - I have finished all of these games so many times it isn't funny. The ultimate platformer series in my opinion - I still play them a bit, not as much as I used to, but.. just wow. Absolutely incredible. I've finished all of them at least 10 times - I remember counting that there were about 42 levels in the first DKC and then about 100 in the second one - so it isn't an easy haul to beat it.

I also play Super Mario Allstars on the SNES a bit, I finished the original game only a couple of months ago. That's always a good one.

Occasionally I will also play such games like NBA Hangtime on the Nintendo 64. It's quite funny, in that game Kobe Bryant is a disgraceful player and one you would never choose - to be fair, at the start of the game, it says "Rosters updated to September, 1995" or some crap. Not exactly modern. :D

Super Mario 64 has to get a mention as well. Best 3D game ever? As well as the first 3D game ever. Finishing this game is a mammoth haul.. but there are so many levels, so many worlds, so many places hidden in paintings.. I really love this game. Definitely another one of my favourites.

Let's not forget Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct either...

Ah... bringing back some memories. It's great to still have a working SNES and Nintendo 64, means I can play these whenever I want, and often I choose to over an Xbox or Wii - I really love these retro games. The gameplay is fantastic.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Fifa 2004
Deus Ex

Some of the names that are popping up in my head ATM.

MacLovin said:
Cricket 05

And you are yet to get bored of it? Wow!

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

I guess i am the only one who still plays GLtron and have a lot of fun too..... Simple game yet so much fun....

POP WW
HL2
FAR CRY
Indigo Prophecy
Dave

The Indigo Prophecy is a pretty cool game. I remember playing it somewhere back in 2007. Although the developers should really have worked on the gameplay part of it, as the game was just way too easy.

The best EVER classic game has to be JONAH LOMU RUGBY. Closely followed by Shane warne cricket 99. :D

Wasn't Lomu the last decent Rugby game before all the dross from EA arrived?

Users who are viewing this thread