Old games that you still play?

These games

contra.jpg

road_fighter.png

files.php

I love playing them!

Last edited:
YES!! Lomu was made in 1997 I think, since then the games like EA's rugby 08 are hardly any better!

Rugby games are like cricket ones :facepalm

These games

contra.jpg

road_fighter.png

files.php

I love playing them!

If they bought Mario World out on PC, I'd pick it up immediately. Whenever I've found them on the 'net, they've always had viruses in them, so sod that.

Edit: There's a top-down racing game on one of the arcade machines in 'Bully'. :)

Rugby 08 was terribly disappointing. Spent $80 on it too -___-

FreeSpace 2, Street Fighters II, Splinter Cell (original). I saw someone mention Starcraft, it was just so so awesome. It was apparently a rip-off though...

Double Dragon II on the NES was epic. I probably played that last when I was about 5 or 6.. but what a game. I remember playing the Simpsons game on the NES as well, dang that was old.

After seeing Steve mention it I just got Sid Meiers Pirates and I have to say its bloody awesome!

Can anyone give me some tips and general guidelines as I am a bit lost in the game.

I still play, Anno 1602, Locomotion, EA Ashes Cricket 97, Age of Empire, Stronghold.
Well one of my all time favorite is Freedom Fighter, great game and requires less graphic card(as I don't have a good one at that time).

Users who are viewing this thread