on the big screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
so you are actually one of the quitters!!no one shld play you.

P

pcfan123

wow we have a certified quitter here! You just dug your own grave

sammy

Club Cricketer
Yes, mark my name down.

I'm just out to have fun ..win or lose.. if it's not fun i'm quitting

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Who said you can only score runs on the leg side ? behind square ?

Whats the point of that ?

Dont tell me you are one of those guys who set all the fielders on the off side and expect a batsman to play his shots there? May be you are getting frustrated becoz he isnt playing the way you want him to. You are forcing him to play that shot again and again. That happens mostly with those famous off side fields and we have all experienced that atleast once in our online game. :spy

sammy

Club Cricketer
Dont tell me you are one of those guys who set all the fielders on the off side and expect a batsman to play his shots there? May be you are getting frustrated becoz he isnt playing the way you want him to. You are forcing him to play that shot again and again. That happens mostly with those famous off side fields and we have all experienced that atleast once in our online game. :spy

NO!!!
field restriction yet all the shots are aimed at the leg side.

P

pcfan123

You seem to be the only person who is having this problem, and instead of working on it, you quit.

No sympathies for you here mate.

Brook

Club Captain
Why don't you just bowl wide of off stump, or move the cursor from straight to wide off, or throw in a slower ball, or bowl outswing? You don't need to pitch it so much in the yellow online, just where they can't hit it.

Last edited:

rocky_g

International Cricketer
NO!!!
field restriction yet all the shots are aimed at the leg side.

Then improve your bowling. Thats all i can say. Its his wish if he wants to play all the shots in the same direction. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread