One Day Double Hundred

Wildwil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
How do you guys get such big scores? Do you go full aggression from the start?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Lol same hassan. I have to start them off slow and go at about 3 an over after 15 of i lose wickets :mad:

GM-Hero

School Cricketer
Well the tactics i use are pretty reliant on having a good team. Batting and bowling.

I just play it like a Twenty20, 1 bar from the end all the way through. I'll occasionally get bowled out for maybe 180 or so, but then i have a good bowling attack to get the wickets fast.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I like to bat to the batsmens preference. If there aggrevise i start them off just at the start of aggresive, if there defensive then one less than aggressive.

guyofcricket

Club Cricketer
my recently played matchs result

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 60
  • mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 47

GM-Hero

School Cricketer
Newman is a machine in one day games, and Jefferson usually does better then that too. Jefferson just scored 430 something for me the other day, in a County Championship game.

guyofcricket

Club Cricketer
yeah jefferson is good 2 he has scored a quite a few double hundreds for me too but a 450 wow.. thts quite a lot.. gr8 work man

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I havent got a screen shot or anything so dont ask me for one :p But i think being on PC for the length of time i have i can be from some level trusted.

Brad Hodge for Lancashire made 202* for them in the 50 OD game, we made 402/4 and won the game comfortably.

I went with a agression bar of just two notches down from full and didnt change it all the way through, in 50 i do that to every batsmen, and in 40 i move it back one for all batsmen, In 4 day games i have differnt plans for each batsmen, such as Mal Loye i use the 50 over agression as he does well with it and makes big runs from three :)

lancashire666

International Coach
Death that is an amazing innings by Marcus North. How aggressive did u have him on?

i started him on 4 i think and added 1 every couple of overs, he came in really early, 2 over, but by the 15th over he was 1 below full and i left him there and he just batted till the end on one below full!

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I was soooo so close to making 200 with Gilly. It would've been my first aswell.
He made 199. He got a single on the second last ball of the innings.
Soiooooclose.jpg

Was it the pingpong ball that did the trick?

Last edited:

aaron272

School Cricketer
i rememba at the start of the game i wud regularly score in excess of 400 against scotland lol. my best was 458 with ellis scoring 259*

Users who are viewing this thread