Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, ArabianNight975 is funny.

He puts 8 fielders on the offside, right, and bowls as wide as possible.

I score 32/0 after 2 overs while he uses that field.

He quits. :laugh

I find it funny aswell when people are crap and then they cheat, and are still crap. That's when they discover, they are crap.

Anyway, I was smashing this dude so he tries widelining down the offside. He bowls around 5 wides and I still smack him for about 40 from the over. :laugh
Needless to say. He quit.

Second one was this dude. I usually use the front and back foot buttons to make it a bit harder to bat. He was using the cursor moving technique which I don't mind. But when he wiggles it constantly from start to finish its boring. The ocassional change in direction is good but not a constantly moving cursor. So I stopped using the front/back foot selection and smacked him for 112/4 in 5 overs. I won in 3 overs because the run-rate required was 42. I then made sure I didn't bowl no-balls and restricted him to 69/6 of his 5 overs. Fairplay for him not-quitting just didn't like a constantly moving cursor.

I think it would be good if some sort of league or tournament was set up via these forums. Anyone else agree?

Alright, ArabianNight975 is funny.

He puts 8 fielders on the offside, right, and bowls as wide as possible.

I score 32/0 after 2 overs while he uses that field.

He quits. :laugh

29iq1x.gif
29iq1x.gif
29iq1x.gif

Ah didn't realise it was just for non pc members....do you find you get less unfinished games because you play unranked games??

No. I like un-ranked games but have only played about 1. Nobody joins and when I join one they kick me. Arranged games against my friends will be un-ranked but every other one is ranked.

The guy with tag of hamza is not a quitter
i was playing with him yesterday,
5 overs match i scored 89/4 in 5 overs
when his batting started his score was 74/1 in 4 overs, when 5th over started he hitted four on first bowl and got dissconnected.
he really have light problem or net problem something

Ths said by the guy who just created an accoutn today and this is his first post. How naive do you think we are?

Add my name too

its jan52 for pc version. thanks

najjiullah another quitter. Quit when he was 10/5 after 2 overs.

Nitesh...Got out for 19 in a 10 over match, but played through the whole match.

what do you mean?, yes i created my account today and my online tag is Sizzling79.
you looks idi0t to me.

Well I'm not saying you're lying but Hmarka does have a point. I mean both of you are from Pakistan and in you first post you decide to defend hamza (btw he quit on me as well), this all sounds suspicious to say the least. :spy

Random Fairplayers I played on ps3

Gougie
Kumar1st
Chucky666_UK
arj7
kralbeyfb1907
uf007uf
hezzy82
kkashent

These are all non-quitters I met on PSN and have played multiple matches with. Play these guys with peace of mind, none of them quit or use annoying tactics.

No. I like un-ranked games but have only played about 1. Nobody joins and when I join one they kick me. Arranged games against my friends will be un-ranked but every other one is ranked.

Well if you ever fancy a good game let me know. I personally like the longer versions rather than a five over slog fest against alien fielding settings that has nought to do with real cricket. Don't get me wrong, in the five over version of the game you have to be inventive and come up with ways to combat the advantages of batting but I would rather play something that will challenge me to really stick around an build an innings. So give me a PM or on this forum and we can play if your keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread