Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
just now met with a quitter UmairKhan. He quits when i scored my winning run.:mad:

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
another quitter Zidane.
i scored 161/10 in 9.2 overs
he quitted when his score was 27/8 in 4 overs:doh:mad:

MyGamerTV added 10 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

another noob quitter ubawa quitted against me when his score was 0/3 in 0.4 overs this really sux :mad::mad::mad:

Had a match with sizzling79 and bowled him out for 24. When i came to bat the field setting and the line he bowl was....:doh

61271d1251510528-online-quitters-untitled.jpg

I saw some of them doing this things in the last over to win the match but this guy is bowling right from ball one.:eek: thats not fair...

but i won the match..

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 71
ssrg is another quitter

i played two matches with him, one after the other.

first match, he was India and scored around 48 in 5 overs. i chased it down in under 3 overs. and right after i won it and my batsmen started celebrating he quit:p

but i thought maybe it was just a connection problem, so i played another match with him (this time he took Australia), and got him all out for 20, and right after that he quit again. this time didn't even let me bat :p

salman on AC09 PC version is a big time quitter
I have played 3 times against him and all of them he quit. He shuffles the cursor all over but I still whack him around the park until he quits.

Ok, I'm not adding anyone to the list who self proclaims themselves to be a fair player.

Also, I'm not adding PC members because I trust that they have the decency to play fairly - this list is for those players who are not members of PC.

First of all, I would like to say this is a great idea and good info. :happy

By the way I am SLSix ...:)

I must say I was a little surprised to see my name up here cause I hardly play... I've only played 6 games... I haven't won a single game... lost soo miserably. I can't seem to time the ball with the ball lagging after it is released by the bowler.:(

Anyways, good to know who are the fair players out there. I will keep an eye out for u guys and be sure to play only with u guys.:)

Cheers!

SLHomie added 6 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

To everyone playing online on ranked or unranked games... please and I mean please lower the graphics settings to "low" when playing online that would help reduce any lag. I've done that even though my system is more than adequate for the game.

Cheers!

add another quitter made 138 in 10 overs and he was 5 for 7 in 2 overs and he quit

Sachint10 avoid him

jan52 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

salman on AC09 PC version is a big time quitter
I have played 3 times against him and all of them he quit. He shuffles the cursor all over but I still whack him around the park until he quits.

I played with u some times too u waked me all around park and i lost both time , i played with salman too luckily enough he didnt quit on me but from 2 consecutive days i have been quitted in every single match and there are not enough people to paly on pc version,thinking to get ps3 version

Played a T20 match against some RogerTend112. I scored 135/9 and he was 23/5. He then wasn't there anymore. Too annoying!

I am challenging to anyone here. Come and have a T20 match with me.

My ID is "Hitterman"

aquasan or something

and bradley on ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
I find I have to not score to many runs because they quit to easy or I try give few when bowling to make a game and I have lost 1 and drew 1 the rest wins ,I hope cm can sort out all these qitters it's a spoiler !

GAMER another quitter. He scored 15 runs in 4 balls then i just started moving the cursors and he lost 3 wickets and he quit the game :doh

Ok, I'm not adding anyone to the list who self proclaims themselves to be a fair player.

Also, I'm not adding PC members because I trust that they have the decency to play fairly - this list is for those players who are not members of PC.

There are like so many PC members, are you sure all of them play fair? Besides most people don't know all the PC players so how would people like me (the relative new-comers) know whether the otehr guy is a PC player or not?

How about compiling a list of all the PC members who do play fair and another one for non-PC members.

Btw another fair player, not sure whether he's a member here or not. 'RoostermanJamie'.

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

To everyone playing online on ranked or unranked games... please and I mean please lower the graphics settings to "low" when playing online that would help reduce any lag. I've done that even though my system is more than adequate for the game.

Really? that helps?

Well if you ever fancy a good game let me know. I personally like the longer versions rather than a five over slog fest against alien fielding settings that has nought to do with real cricket. Don't get me wrong, in the five over version of the game you have to be inventive and come up with ways to combat the advantages of batting but I would rather play something that will challenge me to really stick around an build an innings. So give me a PM or on this forum and we can play if your keen.

Add me on PSN

Mine is Divadinho94 spelt exactly as it is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread