Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play till the end ps3 Cerebral316.
Win lose or draw i dont give a monkeys i just wanna play full games.:happy

to be honest I don't play online anymore. I never lost online...and When i am winning the son of bitch quites!!:mad:

I think quitters have increased. Today I had a lots. I played the game after 10 days and I got annoyed so soon.

Haboo, and some 'ganesh' are the ones I remember.

if they do not fix this in the patch then I hope Codies goes with another developer, this is inexcusable, I have not had a completed ranked match for the last 3 days now

a_b786

ish786 both faggots

dont know what this 786 buiness is, but its probably an online quitters club. Have had 3 guys with 786 in their names quit, named the 1st one in an earlier post in this thread.

Anyone want a full match on ps3? the ps3 online thread seems to have died

another ███████

beckige on ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmarka, great game last night...well for you maybe lol i was bowled out for about 60 runs and Hmarka completed the game in like under 8 overs. Well played son well played.

xD sizzling79 is my friend thats not my account.
I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK I AM NOT QUITTER AND THATS IT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE
i will use my ID Hamza forever
no one can defeat me!

Dude, like i said, I said it was suspicious, not definitive proof. And you did quit on me...

Last edited:
xD sizzling79 is my friend thats not my account.
I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK I AM NOT QUITTER AND THATS IT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE
i will use my ID Hamza forever
no one can defeat me!

its hard to defeat someone who quits when he is loosing.

I'd say you have posted enough in this section to be well known on PC.

It is a good idea, but the issue will be that too many people will start saying I play fair, put me on the list.

No, you missed my point (or maybe I didn't convey it clearly), what I Meant to say was that people should not refrain from posting Pc member names in this category because people like me do not know most of them if they come online for a match. For example, the other day I played against suneelraj (yamaha19), I didn't know he was a PC member until later he posted here. If people stop listing PC members, there's a good chance the new people here wouldn't know who they are.

And I agree, self-proclaimed ones should not be here.

Btw add two more to the list, Jansher and akhalid24 (or similar)

snoddybaby on ps3

i scored 130/7 in 20 overs and bowled him out for 20 runs. Kudos for not quitting who ever you are

another quitter on pc version, his name was slint.i won first match by close margin and second match i bowled like 8 overs and he got all out for 46 and he quit.guess everybody quits the game when losing.

Hmarka, great game last night...well for you maybe lol i was bowled out for about 60 runs and Hmarka completed the game in like under 8 overs. Well played son well played.

yea it was a good match, the first I completed in the last 10 attempts. Hopefully we can play again soon. Also I am probably older than you ;) late 20s so maybe you could be my son

Prakastic just quit on me after the 3rd time of getting ***** and Hellboy quit when i got him all out for 14 in a 20/20............sigh @ the online losers, why play if you only quit ffs.

ps this is PC version.

my online username is Wizard of Oz so if anyone wants to add me, feel free (im in Brisbane Aus).

Rehan has started to lose his patience against me now. I have already beat him in 7 matches. But in the last 3 matches he decided to press the exit button when i was in good position. Deleted from the friends list. :sarcasm

Deathadder quitted when i scored 32/1 in 2 overs :mad:
(((Codemasters:help))) lol xD
we need patch for quitters QUIT=LOSE + Score and wicket taken should be counted

MyGamerTV added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

yea it was a good match, the first I completed in the last 10 attempts. Hopefully we can play again soon. Also I am probably older than you ;) late 20s so maybe you could be my son

i don't wanna fight anyone sorry for abusing!:facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread