Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubawa...went for 130 runs in 5 overs, got out for 27 in 4, had the decency not to quit! :banana2

Prakastic just quit on me after the 3rd time of getting ***** and Hellboy quit when i got him all out for 14 in a 20/20............sigh @ the online losers, why play if you only quit ffs.

ps this is PC version.

my online username is Wizard_of_Oz so if anyone wants to add me, feel free (im in Brisbane Aus).

add acidrock924 to the quitters collection.......sigh:noway

just had a quitter, he quits in the celebration :mad:....

lil ole me : Prakastic just quit on me after the 3rd time of getting ***** and Hellboy quit when i got him all out for 14 in a 20/20............sigh @ the online losers, why play if you only quit ffs.

ps this is PC version.
Prakastic is my brothers account he plays online rarely. i hope he didn't quit, May be there was a problem with the connection.

Attachments

• 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
mani22, bowled a few balls where he viciously moved the cursor around. As soon as I started hitting him, he quit the game!

mani22, bowled a few balls where he viciously moved the cursor around. As soon as I started hitting him, he quit the game!

I know you must be frustrated but whenever someone uses unfair/cheap tactics against me and I start smashing them I dont mind when they quit. Its a moral victory against the douchebags! They probably would not have finished the match anyway if you were in a winning position

Xbox360 quitters :

johno4u
ventingbubbles
rishis
Db Av4lyf
wembley08

all tossers I hope there xbox360 burns out!

intrancer added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Is this guy on xbox same thing happened with me and he ws boasting he was the best the number 1 ... Idiot

he did the same to me. Started sending messages that he is the best and no one can beat him. Idiot. Well i hope he shows his face here again.

I know you must be frustrated but whenever someone uses unfair/cheap tactics against me and I start smashing them I dont mind when they quit. Its a moral victory against the douchebags! They probably would not have finished the match anyway if you were in a winning position

Yeah it is annoying but I guess you're right. Personally I don't mind the cheap tactics as much, except all fielders on the offside and bowling wide, because that is the one ploy that takes a fundamental element of cricket, otherwise I'm fine with the rest and yeah generally those who do such things are
a) not very good so one wins in the end
b) generally quitters

Prakastic is my brothers account he plays online rarely. i hope he didn't quit, May be there was a problem with the connection.

The stats are already saved then.

Sorry Dabi, I quit before the first over because it was lagging too much. I swing after the ball is almost hittting my pads. Can't play in this lag.

Sorry Dabi, I quit before the first over because it was lagging too much. I swing after the ball is almost hittting my pads. Can't play in this lag.

No problem, I kinda figured that after the third ball.

I batted 1st and got 178 in a 20/20 and he was 78\8....what do you think

No problem, I kinda figured that after the third ball.

Its just a bad day today. I think there is something wrong with their online server. (0% of the matches I tried to join said It couldn't connect to the session and the rest 10% of them lagged really bad. I didn't play any match today.:(:noway

Its just a bad day today. I think there is something wrong with their online server. (0% of the matches I tried to join said It couldn't connect to the session and the rest 10% of them lagged really bad. I didn't play any match today.:(:noway

Yeah, all the matches I've played today (Well except one), have had lag. Someone here said lowering your graphic settings somehow helps as well, not really sure but for online I'll try that.

List updated.

I see what you mean now - let's continue to add PC members in this thread then, but I'll keep the first post updated with the non-PC members?

Or should I add all the PC members onto there as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread