Not open for further replies.
Another quitter binni

I scored 389/5 in a T20 game as India. He was 7/2 in 0.4 when i got the message

The connection to the player was lost. The match will now end

Or something to that effect

the funniest username a quitter has so far had : pakistanzindabad :p

Not sending a great message to the world :p

Another one, himmler

i was playing a test match, and bowled him out for 17, and was on 70 odd runs for the loss of two wickets when he quit

Another one, himmler

i was playing a test match, and bowled him out for 17, and was on 70 odd runs for the loss of two wickets when he quit

Thats a lesson learnt. Don't play long matches with strangers, and a test match NEVER.

pavankumar

I was playing a 50 over ODI against him. Bowled him out for 99 and was placed on 10/0 from 1.5 when he quit

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Thats a lesson learnt. Don't play long matches with strangers, and a test match NEVER.

Lesson learnt indeed...:p

pavankumar

I was playing a 50 over ODI against him. Bowled him out for 99 and was placed on 10/0 from 1.5 when he quit

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Lesson learnt indeed...:p

Sorry but why are you playing test matches and 50 over matches with strangers. :eek:

Well, none of my "friends" are ever online, and I'm tired of playing 5 over, 10 over encounters:(

And i just quit a game with adeelnasir486 the lag was close to three seconds

Last edited:
Secret

Check the leader board. Thats a good way for know who is a quitter and who ain't. Those guys whose name features in those lists are good player. Why? because they sure didn't get their leader board positions by quitting. U have to complete a match to record the stats.

So, make a list of all players their and check. If u r playing anyone from ur list u can breathe easy. It doesn't mean people who don't feature in the stats menu are all quitters. But as the old saying goes, "No pain, no gain". :sarcasm

Just my 2cs :banana2

bumba26 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I have seen there is a downfall in the multiplayer popularity of Ashes Cricket 2009 nowadays.
Question!!!! :help
What do u guys think will happen when Cricket Revolution comes out? The whole crowd will shift to that game or Ashes will still get its fair share of players online?
:spy

Check the leader board. Thats a good way for know who is a quitter and who ain't. Those guys whose name features in those lists are good player. Why? because they sure didn't get their leader board positions by quitting. U have to complete a match to record the stats.

So, make a list of all players their and check. If u r playing anyone from ur list u can breathe easy. It doesn't mean people who don't feature in the stats menu are all quitters. But as the old saying goes, "No pain, no gain". :sarcasm

bumba26 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I have seen there is a downfall in the multiplayer popularity of Ashes Cricket 2009 nowadays.
Question!!!! :help
What do u guys think will happen when Cricket Revolution comes out? The whole crowd will shift to that game or Ashes will still get its fair share of players online?
:spy
Ashes Cricket has its own fans.:spy

mehulpatel quitter he was 32/8 after batting first in a 5 over game and he quit. :mad: $%$%$## looser

So lower your graphics to "low" when playing online.
-Also try shutting off other applications that might be using up system memory (RAM) and applications that tie up your Internet bandwidth.

Thanks, I'll try and do that!

Thats naive, people become quitter just to keep their stats intact. :doh

Thats naive, people become quitter just to keep their stats intact. :doh

It depends, most of the top 20 in batting average and strikerate are quitters, as they only finish the games in which they do well,

however for most scored runs and wickets taken are not, as they complete all of their games and that is why they are ranked so high

LancsLighting

Batted first, scored 62/10

Quit when i was on 10/0 from 0.2 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread