Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody organize a list of fair PC members players so I can add it to the first post?

I would, but I'm a little busy :p

List updated for non-PC members.

Big time quitter GAMER i was playing match with him he scored 99 in 5 overs when my batting started my score was 20 in 2 overs but in 4th over result was look in the screenshot

i took this screenshot before last bowl, on the next i hitted six and boom he quitted so DON'T PLAY WITH THIS LOSER :mad:..

Have a look at this the screenshot

Last edited:
hd4670 another quitter dam it this is really annoying
and also kabooka a big time quitter :mad:

Markthechef59 PS3 .... played 20 overs he did 10 overs of slow yorkers via the spinners no other bowl bowled... im still in the game 15 overs into the game still bowling slow yorkers with medium bowlers and then i hit another 4 and he pulls the connection! im fed up so sent him abuse message :mad:

shash_shankar
ALI100

quitters and loosers :mad:

Is Pravnan or something like that a quitter? I played him today and after he finished batting he fled....typical male behaviour....I'm finished dear so it's time to go to sleep! I'd shown him the best of my balls as well!:D

Is Pravnan or something like that a quitter? I played him today and after he finished batting he fled....typical male behaviour....I'm finished dear so it's time to go to sleep! I'd shown him the best of my balls as well!:D

He should hire a bowling machine then becoz you dont have to return the favor.:sarcasm

Zidane left a match after he couldnt just time the ball when I was bowling. I mean that was enough reason for him to quit.:laugh

Zidane left a match after he couldnt just time the ball when I was bowling. I mean that was enough reason for him to quit.:laugh

I saw his name in the quitters list. So everytime he entered in my lobby i kicked him. ;)

Add Krotos to the list, i had him 14/8 inside 3 overs and he quit.

Played a 5 over match with funguy and he was all out for 10 runs in 3 overs,batting first,and then he quit. :doh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread