Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of quitters. How am i suppose to get my stats up if i am only able to finish games when i am loosing and not when i am winning. I feel like i should quit too when i am loosing as how is this fair. i have got wife an kids and i only get time to play one 2020 match on week days and i am never able to finish. anyway i wrote an email to codemasters and this is there reply.

"Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions, we have passed them on to the producer of the game and our design team."

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

if thats not a fearsome tweak-off then I dont know what one is

A PC Member, anvesh decided to quit on me.

I was 36/1 in 4 and some overs.

zMario added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Nevermind, he says his system hung up.

^^ 90% of them in your first post are PC members. ;)

hi new poster here. I as you get sick of quitters for me its ruining online play for the ps3,i havent finished a game all day:hpraise

hi new poster here. I as you get sick of quitters for me its ruining online play for the ps3,i havent finished a game all day:hpraise

Hey gougie! Welcome aboard mate, I have had some crackers with you online, I am LeftArmFast.

You will find many good honest players here, came to the right place, check out my Ps3 tournament in the online games section. (link in my sig)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate just been and joined your tournament,got close to throwing game earlier 298-6 34-3 quit, when i looked hes up near top of leaderboard should no better he even sent me a msg saying no quittin

thegame120 is a bloody loser

I was playing a T20 as India. He was Pakistan

I had him at 4/4 after 2.0 when the bloody loser quit

As you sow so shell you reap. its called tit for tat.If u quit people quit on you

As you sow so shell you reap. its called tit for tat.If u quit people quit on you

Ah yes, happy days playing "Tit for Tat". It goes something like; you show me your tit and I'll show you my tat. The follies of youth misspent.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread