Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry arunvishnu for quitting but it wasn't in my hand. I was downloading something on my laptop so thats why my connection slowed down. But It said lost connection to the host. You hosted the game. Maybe it was because of your connection.

Hi dudes i have a great match today, i hit "jon25" 7 sixes in one over on on the no ball that 43 runs in one over. can you believe it 7 sixes. mannn,
but bad thing is he qiute the match at the end which was not the good thing because when he hit me 82 in 5 overs i didnt quit. i never quit.

shameem. I was 120/0 in 5.2 overs when he quit! :noway

i played a t/20 the other day i made 201/7 off my twenty

i got to his 9th wicket when he was like 50/9 and he left it frustrates me so much i will get his name later.

also i only leave when people keep moving the reticule around cause it lags up sometimes and when i think im playing a bouncer it turns in to a yorker and :facepalm

PS3 tools as follows....

shmuggly
pates123
ryan_lawrence
niazi

God how sad is this, as the match loads up i'm frantically scribbling down their psn, as so often IS the case, they quit when i win the toss and elect to bat!!!

grrrrr. man i have had about two decent, honest matches since the release of this insanely addictive sports sim!

PS3 tools as follows....

shmuggly
pates123
ryan_lawrence
niazi

God how sad is this, as the match loads up i'm frantically scribbling down their psn, as so often IS the case, they quit when i win the toss and elect to bat!!!

grrrrr. man i have had about two decent, honest matches since the release of this insanely addictive sports sim!

Hey mate, we had a good match yesterday, if you want to take part in my tournament then sign up fast, only 1 spot left. The link is in my signature. Be sure to read the rules and make sure you agree with them.

leeboy, he scored 131. I chased it in under 6 overs, with 9 wickets to spare. He didn't quit.

bikkiphanetja or something. I won with 10 wickets and 23 overs to spare (25 over match) but he didn't quit.

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

leeboy
is a fair player
i played a game with him yesterday
he won it by surprise

Yeah, I thought he might quit but he didn't. The guy uses his feet really well, esp against the spinners

king_eleven. I'm not sure whether he quit on me or there was a problem with my connection. (He's in the top list, so I'm assuming he's not a quitter). The game stopped when he was 0/2 in the first over chasing 232 in 20.

Hey, zmario, delete Arindam3 from the list. He quit on me yesterday when I hit the winning runs or something (he did the same with boney_g). I know I was the one who trumpeted him as a fair player (because he hadn't quit in the first 3 matches that we played) but maybe he's started quitting now or something, whatever the case, he's a quitter.

Dabi added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Btw, the following are known PC members from your list:

Batsman123
sunnykinger
reno99
1nd1an
coolpant
vikrantv8
sunnykinger
playkid12
Batsman123
Dabi
boney_g