Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another quitter acidrock924 this one made me really angry lol, i needed 9 runs to win from 13 balls when i hit six that loser quitted
watch these screenshots below

that is quite funny... like a comic strip

Last edited:
king_eleven. I'm not sure whether he quit on me or there was a problem with my connection. (He's in the top list, so I'm assuming he's not a quitter). The game stopped when he was 0/2 in the first over chasing 232 in 20.

He is definitely a quitter. Has quit on my and other before.

Another quitter acidrock924 this one made me really angry lol, i needed 9 runs to win from 13 balls when i hit six that loser quitted

Not sure acidrock924 is a quitter. I have played him before and he has played a lot of others. Does he quit? At the moment I would still vouch for him. Though he will need to maybe explain why this happened. You don't have a completely clean record yourself, do you??:)

asad123456 on ps3 send me a message pre match saying " dont pick spinners cause ill kick ur ass and u will quit" I bowled him out for 26 in 8 overs, he quit when I was 20 runs in 3 overs

As soon as I started batting he starting playing slowly, watching all the videos, making the scorecards stay until time runs out etc. Took close to half an hour to bowl 3 over and then finally quit and send me a message "fuk you mate"

What a pathetic excuse for a person .

asad123456 on ps3 send me a message pre match saying " dont pick spinners cause ill kick ur ass and u will quit" I bowled him out for 26 in 8 overs, he quit when I was 20 runs in 3 overs

As soon as I started batting he starting playing slowly, watching all the videos, making the scorecards stay until time runs out etc. Took close to half an hour to bowl 3 over and then finally quit and send me a message "fuk you mate"

hahahahahaha :laugh

funguy is a quitter..as soon as i took his last wicket ..he quit...

Thats an interesting paradox: "fuk u mate". He needs to make his mind up!

Some of these people are mad.

I played against one guy....I did the shopping between deliveries!! The next time I will take a good book!!

See, they don't know me.....I will not quit....they can F about all they want....I'll just sit it out and do something else while they are masturbating over how cool they are.....

The only time I have quit was when someone brought on Ponting to bowl.....pitched the ball two metres behind the stumps at 10 mph. Whats the point? Wheres the fun in that? Does that really give any sense of satisfaction?

Ah well, what ever makes your wheels go round. But if you are doing it to me don't think I am watching. I'm making a sarnie and having a cup of tea while you laugh at yourself for being so clever!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, I was watching the simpsons on my laptop and just playing when the bowler auto delivered, watched an entire episode in just 3 overs!

I just love how he thought I was the one who would quit, warned me not to and had the complete lack of self-respect to quit himself. I hope he keeps that philosophy in all aspects of his life, the world needs janitors.

yea, I was watching the simpsons on my laptop and just playing when the bowler auto delivered, watched an entire episode in just 3 overs!

I just love how he thought I was the one who would quit, warned me not to and had the complete lack of self-respect to quit himself. I hope he keeps that philosophy in all aspects of his life, the world needs janitors.

Ah, thats a little unfair on janitors. But the world does need the kind of stuff that janitors clean up!

Not sure acidrock924 is a quitter. I have played him before and he has played a lot of others. Does he quit? At the moment I would still vouch for him. Though he will need to maybe explain why this happened. You don't have a completely clean record yourself, do you??:)

lol dude i am not i quitter i don't like to be call quitter thats why i never quit
i've been disconnected from games like 6 to 8 times but dude i PROMICE you that i didn't quit light went at that time there is problem in electricity of my city it will take about 1 more week to fix when my light fixes i will inform you guys then you will never see my again disconnecting from games if you don't believe me its okay i told ya all truth these are electricity office numbers of my city call them
+92-922-9260194
+92-922-9260202
+92-922-9260194
+92-922-514220
if you don't believe me call them and ask them what is wrong with kohat electricity when it will be fixed?
(((Pakistan, N.W.F.P, Kohat.)))
ones my light is fixed i will prove to you guys that i am not quitter
so far i have nothing else to prove then these phone numbers i give you

Last edited:
lol dude i am not i quitter i don't like to be call quitter thats why i never quit
i've been disconnected from games like 6 to 8 times but dude i PROMICE you that i didn't quit light went at that time there is problem in electricity of my city it will take about 1 more week to fix when my light fixes i will inform you guys then you will never see my again disconnecting from games if you don't believe me its okay i told ya all truth these are electricity office numbers of my city call them
+92-922-9260194
+92-922-9260202
+92-922-9260194
+92-922-514220
if you don't believe me call them and ask them what is wrong with kohat electricity when it will be fixed?
(((Pakistan, N.W.F.P, Kohat.)))
ones my light is fixed i will prove to you guys that i am not quitter
so far i have nothing else to prove then these phone numbers i give you

Keep your hair on mate! I care not if you are a quitter or not. That is up to you. I certainly won't be spending any time trying to prove otherwise. Just enjoy yourself and take what I say with a pinch of salt. I have had technical problems as well so I know it happens. The point is is to remain civilised about it all and to stay calm! If you go about calling people quitters you open yourself up for the same treatment. Enjoy yourself, and enjoy others company as well! These are luxury problems and not important at all in the bigger scheme of things!:)

Keep your hair on mate! I care not if you are a quitter or not. That is up to you. I certainly won't be spending any time trying to prove otherwise. Just enjoy yourself and take what I say with a pinch of salt. I have had technical problems as well so I know it happens. The point is is to remain civilised about it all and to stay calm! If you go about calling people quitters you open yourself up for the same treatment. Enjoy yourself, and enjoy others company as well! These are luxury problems and not important at all in the bigger scheme of things!:)

ok:sarcasm.

but i hate to be called quitter when i am not. just think if you electricity problem like me, you gets disconnected from matchs and people call you quitter when your not how you will feel? tell me truly.

and about that acidrock924 i have proof of it dude he quitted when he was losing you can see message WAITING FOR PLAYER ACIDROCK924 then CONNECTION LOST he press P then quitted from there

ok:sarcasm.

but i hate to be called quitter when i am not. just think if you electricity problem like me, you gets disconnected from matchs and people call you quitter when your not how you will feel? tell me truly.

and about that acidrock924 i have proof of it dude he quitted when he was losing you can see message WAITING FOR PLAYER ACIDROCK924 then CONNECTION LOST he press P then quitted from there

I just get on with the important stuff in my life and don't worry about it at all. It doesn't matter what someone thinks of you who is sitting in his bedroom about 3 zillion miles away. What matters is what the people who actually know you think of you. :)

I just get on with the important stuff in my life and don't worry about it at all. It doesn't matter what someone thinks of you who is sitting in his bedroom about 3 zillion miles away. What matters is what the people who actually know you think of you. :)

Yeah your right:)..

:banana2:banana2Thanks dude;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread