Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays big quiter "jimmij" he challenges you for 10 over .change feild for very long time and the the hour of match when his last wicket fall he quits.
sir i pronounce jimmij a big a** h*** of quiters :noway

Todays big quiter "jimmij" he challenges you for 10 over .change feild for very long time and the the hour of match when his last wicket fall he quits.
sir i pronounce jimmij a big a** h*** of quiters :noway

Atleast 3 people took your name in online quitters thread. ;)

Jigs_11 quitter :mad:

boney_g added 13 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

ECO quit when he was 15/6 in 4 overs. :laugh:laugh

ajay2093

Very fair player

Scored 138/9 in 10 against me

I managed to conjure up a win in 9.3 overs by 3 wickets

Kept fighting till the end

Well played, sir!

ajay2093

Very fair player

Scored 138/9 in 10 against me

I managed to conjure up a win in 9.3 overs by 3 wickets

Kept fighting till the end

Well played, sir!

oh the guy who keeps bowling 6 bouncers in one over?

See, they don't know me.....I will not quit....they can F about all they want....I'll just sit it out and do something else while there masturbating over how cool they are.....

That was the smartest thing i heard all day :sarcasm

He did that?

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Mate....can we play a match?

I have played 4-5 matches with him. Won 3 of them. But he kept bowling slow bouncers after bouncers. Dont know in which part of the world 6 bouncers are allowed in cricket.;) I will come later. It depends on luck whether we can play against each other or not. Invitation system in this game is faulty. :mad:

Ive played around 20 games till now and havent quit any and would never. I play cricket in its proper form. In the sense, no negative bowling, no only offside field setup, no bowling with ridiculously slow medium pacers etc. I play cricket in its best spirit and post realistic totaly. played this guy sandeepch if i am right. i scored 61 in 10 overs and got him out for 22 or so...

PSN: fido

Ive played around 20 games till now and havent quit any and would never. I play cricket in its proper form. In the sense, no negative bowling, no only offside field setup, no bowling with ridiculously slow medium pacers etc. I play cricket in its best spirit and post realistic totaly. played this guy sandeepch if i am right. i scored 61 in 10 overs and got him out for 22 or so...

PSN: fido

:clap:clap:clap Good. But why are you not on PC. :doh

I never quit, I don't do anything to take advantage of the game's shortcomings either. If I lose, I lose. Fair play is the only way to enjoy the sport. ID: Playkid12

wait, im already up there, nvm lol

dunno why me aint ther... prob the guys i played are not the ones who are very active here.. dunno... i remember playing indian a couple of times... LOSER!! and fayou... and a few others. mani sumthin..

dunno why me aint ther... prob the guys i played are not the ones who are very active here.. dunno... i remember playing indian a couple of times... LOSER!! and fayou... and a few others. mani sumthin..

fayou is a member here. mani22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread