Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
uglybutt on ps3

I batted first and put up 133 -8, one of the toughest bowlers i had batted against. At first the it was playing smoothly but as soon as he brought on steyn and edwards for the last 8 overs it started to lag. I though he was a lag cheater but it continued to lag into his innings where i proceeded to dismiss him for 60 odd runs

so Far I haven't lost online..won all my games!!
Good day today..no quitters
Had a guy call cnu_chary... had him at 0/4 but he still didn't quit:D and he gave me a game again he scored 74-6 in 5 overs..but I scored 76-0 in 4 overs.:D

CYAN1D3/CYNAID3...quit on me twice!

uglybutt on ps3

I batted first and put up 133 -8, one of the toughest bowlers i had batted against. At first the it was playing smoothly but as soon as he brought on steyn and edwards for the last 8 overs it started to lag. I though he was a lag cheater but it continued to lag into his innings where i proceeded to dismiss him for 60 odd runs

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bragging here but no one has ever hit me for more than 8 runs an over in a 2020, usually bowl people out for 40odd. There are a lot of bad players, when you play someone of your own skill level its usually very realistic. Everytime I play 2020s with good quality players I post between 130-180.

Some of the scores people are getting in here are pretty ridiculous - 15-20 an over consistently for the loss of hardly any wickets, it does show a big problem with the game that this is possible.

I don't really blame people for quitting when that's happening to them, I would do the same if someone was just slogging EVERY ball successfully - call me a loser or whatever but this game is bad enough when you try to play it realistically, let alone when you play it all-out slog!

Then they should improve their bowling or quit playing online with anyone. If you bowl badly i will hit them for sixes. Still if they cant take people scoring 15-20 runs becoz they are bowling badly then they shouldnt waste others time.;)

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Not bragging here but no one has ever hit me for more than 8 runs an over in a 2020, usually bowl people out for 40odd. There are a lot of bad players, when you play someone of your own skill level its usually very realistic. Everytime I play 2020s with good quality players I post between 130-180.

I just had a match against Shogun46. And i got a target of 32 runs in 5 overs which i lost by 5 runs. If people know how to bowl properly then there is no way someone can hit them for 20 runs per over. ;)

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
boney_g : I just had a match against Shogun46. And i got a target of 32 runs in 5 overs which i lost by 5 runs. If people know how to bowl properly then there is no way someone can hit them for 20 runs per over. ;)
Mate that was a wonderful match that to when i brought C white for 4th over i was nervous. That to your are hitting him for 6 sixes and the last over with powerplay.

Yeah bowling is fun and if you bowl good you can make the difference in the game.

PS3 users

I assume almost everyone in this thread are PC users.

Are there any PS3 users around?

I had a couple of good games today, but had a few quitters too.

fido...scored like 28 or 20 in a 10 over game, lost by 9 wickets but didn't quit.

Leeboy just quit on me. I got him out for 77 (20 overs). I didn't get a chance to bat. :mad:

Dabi added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Leeboy quit on me again! He started another match, where he chose to field. I was 58/2 in 2.1 when he decided to quit. I guess it serves me right to play against him when he once quit on me. :mad:

^but a try was worth it nevertheless, since he didnt quit at a losing cause previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread