Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, mate...I did not see your message on time. I was playing a 20 over game with this chap called sfaisal or something like that

Great game it was, too

Had him reeling at 23/6, when he made a spectacular come back, and scored 177 all out

I cruised to victory, though, getting to the target..

Kudos to him for coming back. Or suspiciously crappy bowling from me. Either way, he didn't quit..and that's all that matters

The following is a list of all (or almost all) PC (computer not planet cricket) quitters mentioned in this thread. I thought this would make it easier as we can refer to it when deciding to play a longer match with someone:

Aadhavzone
Acidrock924 (mixed reviews)
activeapparel871
akshayraheja
Alex
AllIX
andyf9
Ankur
annopjose
anoplope
Any
Aoun
arcitech_abdul
Arindam3 (mixed reviews)
ashmeet123 (mixed reviews)
asif-usa
Asim79
Avinith
aw97
axe-a
azaan
Basit
batsman123 (mixed reviews)
Bazza2323
Bhavik1990
BIG BURTON
bigballs
biggun
BilalKhan
Binni
bluffmaster
Breat
chaftab
Chingari
Chintan
chitha
Chr15 Wad3y
chrislegend1992
cmylan
Conorf 09
Cricketfan
Cricketmaniac
Cronin
cvgas
CYANID3 (mixed reviews)
daddy
dan1984
Danny
Daphenom
deathmask
deejayrahul
DEFEAT_ME
Dev2503
Di3sel
Doavmaga
Dxshista
dynamite
ECO
eddy4823
epione
farazhassan
ffs
fox1091
Funguy
funya
Gameboy007
GAMER
gamernik88
gang_s
General9
ghostbuster1984
greenb
Grizzlybare69
gSINGHg
Gunners
Hamza
Hardeep
hash094
Hd4670
Hellboy3644
Himmler
I King I Gahan
imabhijitih
Indian (NOT to be confused with 1nd1an)
indus_viper
Inswinger
Jacques101
James86
jan52 (mixed reviews)
javjav
Jay
jebus
jigs_11
Jimmyj
Jin
johnmarks
justin
Justsingh (or something similar)
Kaleem
Kamsonline
KhanQasim_234
King Kohli 85
King_eleven
king_indian
Kingallstar (or something similar)
Kingwicket1875
kiranrnandanan
kishore12345kumar
koolest
Koops23
Krotos
kundan
L3GiiT x J3B4DY
Lancslightning
Leeboy
loct jlx
loct jlx
Loki
LORD
Luvkushrock
Mani22
Mannsukhi90
MattMCgrath
Max
Mcgaz81
Mcgaz81
Mehulpatel
Mgsviky
Mihir
mikeypriestley10
mjhmatt
mmasood
mnthegame
najjiullah
Nanda_69
natedogg_2009
Navenyaaramada
nebbie5
niceguy
Nignig
NikhilVijan
pad
Pakistanzindabad
Pavankumar
peeky0018
Prashmit
pranav
Punit
PUNJABIKILLA
Rahulking
Rehan (mixed reviews)
ricky1001
RICO
Rizzo
Roadrunner786 (OR some number at the end)
ROBAPHETT
rockstar
rvo25
sachin10
saeedsaleh
Saint_Mihal
Sak1507
salman (mixed reviews)
sam 83
sam91
Sananboy
Sandeepch
santacruz
Sathissh
satwan007
sgj
shadow100
Shameem
Shan
Shirazi
simba
Singh1099
Sinku
sirtrotter
Sith
sizzling79
SKumar
skyrider
Slimm
smoke143
ssrg
StevieWales
stoner71
StumedYa
Sunnykhan
suriyanshine
Thegame120
themachine231
Tomo
tusharsohal
umairkhan
unreal86
Venom309
viks51
vims213
vinod
Vphoenix
viralbug
Vish
vivek
Waqas
Wasooq
watkins
xI ZACHO Ix
Yuvi
yogeshll (or something similar)
Zackstars
zaxx11 or zaxxll
zulushona

Last edited:
^^Thanks. I have saved it in a notepad file. I will find their names just before playing any match. :laugh

^^Thanks. I have saved it in a notepad file. I will find their names just before playing any match. :laugh

That's what I've started doing. There was this guy ECO and I knew I'd heard his name before but didn't know whether in the fair players thread or this one. After the match I decided, enough with this, we need to have one easily accessible list where we can check before every match so that our time is not wasted. I'll try and keep it updated!

Maybe when these guys get constantly kicked from games, they might change their ways!

That's what I've started doing. There was this guy ECO and I knew I'd heard his name before but didn't know whether in the fair players thread or this one. After the match I decided, enough with this, we need to have one easily accessible list where we can check before every match so that our time is not wasted. I'll try and keep it updated!

Maybe when these guys get constantly kicked from games, they might change their ways!

I just browsed one game. And as soon as i entered i saw Mr indian there. :rtfl I guess this was the 10th time i came out of his lobby in the past couple of days. :spy

I just browsed one game. And as soon as i entered i saw Mr indian there. :rtfl I guess this was the 10th time i came out of his lobby in the past couple of days. :spy

hahaha :laugh

Dabi added 7 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

I just gave architech_abdul teh boot!

SHOGUN46

another bloody quitter! I'm adding him to the list. Isn't he a PC member???

He is appu2146 here.

Yeah well he quit on me with 7 runs to go and lots of wickets n overs to spare. Althugh I wasn't sure whether the PC member was shotgun or shogun...

yamaha19 is a quitter. I think he is suneelraj here. When he thought that he has had enough from me, he quit.

thefivers. We played 2 matches, he got out for 36, chasing 58 (20 overs) but didn't quit.
Returned in the next game to bash me for 189 (20 overs) and got me out for like 97 or something!

Yeah thanks! :) Guess it was a misunderstanding...Really thought he had quit! :)

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

yamaha19 is a quitter. I think he is suneelraj here. When he thought that he has had enough from me, he quit.

Yes, he's suneelraj but I can vouch for him, he's not a quitter. I've played matches against him and he's never quit.

found two fair players after long time hasanahmad and ortbiz or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread