Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thefivers, gg's Dabi.

Nice game man! I was waaaaay too aggressive on both fronts early on. My batting plan was to conserve wickets till when your spinner and medium pacers came but I was already 7 or 8 down when Vass came into the attack. You bowled really well with Akhtar.

its redicolus i played with 100 people and played full matches and didnt quit and nobody mentioned and lost connection with 1 guy in game and put my name in mixed review,anyway i dont care,sooner or later u will know who is quitter

never play with indian, he probably lags bad or something, bowled the weirdest first over ever with the cursor like 10 feet behind the batsman and 10 no balls, then quit.

its redicolus i played with 100 people and played full matches and didnt quit and nobody mentioned and lost connection with 1 guy in game and put my name in mixed review,anyway i dont care,sooner or later u will know who is quitter

Sorry mate, I've never played you but there were two people who said you're a quitter that's why I mentioned your name. To be fair, I did mention in brackets that there are mixed reviews. Generally I've posted only those PlanetCricket members that have atleast more than one person saying that the person is a quitter.

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

never play with indian, he probably lags bad or something, bowled the weirdest first over ever with the cursor like 10 feet behind the batsman and 10 no balls, then quit.

You must've hit him for a boundary or two first. He tends to get a little strange when being hit around.

Add this idiot Aoun into quitters list. First he bowled with all the fielders on the off side and still got pwned. And then he decided to quit on the last ball of the match. What a looser.

a_b786 quit on me a few times and he seems to forget, he messaged me after I kicked him out of the room saying "why did you kick me" lol, dude you have a horrible reputation, you have personally quit on me 3 times and have been mentioned by numerous others in this thread.

Add this idiot Aoun into quitters list. First he bowled with all the fielders on the off side and still got pwned. And then he decided to quit on the last ball of the match. What a looser.

Oh yeah, he quit against me as well but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I thought it might've been me!

Dabi added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Btw if someone does play againt one of the people on the list with a mixed review please post if they didn't quit when they lost convincingly so that I can take them off the list!

Sorry mate, I've never played you but there were two people who said you're a quitter that's why I mentioned your name. To be fair, I did mention in brackets that there are mixed reviews. Generally I've posted only those PlanetCricket members that have atleast more than one person saying that the person is a quitter.

You must've hit him for a boundary or two first. He tends to get a little strange when being hit around.
Actually I was 2 down! Dunno why he quit.

I personally feel, that we can all complain about online quitters for as long as we want to. If a person wants to have a good clean game , he should play with his friends or people whom he trusts. If a stranger disconnects in the middle of a game , no big deal. But yeah , if he loses & stays logged on , id recommend adding him as a friend.

You know, People are passionate about their game so they either complain or they quit (i used to complain ). If you feel unplayable lag in a game , then its better that you quit within the first 3 balls of a match , so that nobody loses any of their time. I'm sure the other player will be understanding enough to realize that you must have a valid reason for quitting so early. I know i was a jerk to Batsman 123 & Reno99 earlier & i truly apologize for that.

Its the mentality of of many juvenile players to quit when losing , so why bother ( things are supposed to be like that ). This online quitters thread will just keep on getting bigger & bigger everyday. So lets play the game for enjoying it & not complain about those who quit.

Stay clean ,play with those whom you trust & have a nice time online, Its as simple as that for me.

I personally feel, that we can all complain about online quitters for as long as we want to. If a person wants to have a good clean game , he should play with his friends or people whom he trusts. If a stranger disconnects in the middle of a game , no big deal. But yeah , if he loses & stays logged on , id recommend adding him as a friend.

You know, People are passionate about their game so they either complain or they quit (i used to complain ). If you feel unplayable lag in a game , then its better that you quit within the first 3 balls of a match , so that nobody loses any of their time. I'm sure the other player will be understanding enough to realize that you must have a valid reason for quitting so early. I know i was a jerk to Batsman 123 & Reno99 earlier & i truly apologize for that.

Its the mentality of of many juvenile players to quit when losing , so why bother ( things are supposed to be like that ). This online quitters thread will just keep on getting bigger & bigger everyday. So lets play the game for enjoying it & not complain about those who quit.

Stay clean ,play with those whom you trust & have a nice time online, Its as simple as that for me.

i didnt quit when loosing to u but still m yname in mixed review in quitters well lets see

jan52 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

i remember game crashing one time and other time it was serious lag ,anyway i just had game with kabooka although i was losing badly didnt quit

Add king_indian to the quitter list, I make 171, he is 2/2 and quits after four balls.

90% of the quitters are little kids. I mean i know you cant tell it if you are a PC user or PS3(not 100% sure) user. But in Xbox 360, everyone make their avatar by which you can easily tell if they are little kids or adult(mature) players. most of them who quit are kids and they dont care about respect or sportsman spirit, they just quit.

i didnt quit when loosing to u but still m yname in mixed review in quitters well lets see

jan52 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Thats true , he lost the game like a good sportsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread