Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would funboy quit when England (yours truely) are 126 for 2 of 7.2 overs????? :sarcasm

I am getting a grip on this batting melarkey!!!:)

Now why would funboy quit when England (yours truely) are 126 for 2 of 7.2 overs????? :sarcasm

I am getting a grip on this batting melarkey!!!:)

dude his name was already there in the online quitters list. I have copied that list and saved it on a notepad file. Before every match i try to find a suspicious guy. :spy

dude his name was already there in the online quitters list. I have copied that list and saved it on a notepad file. Before every match i try to find a suspicious guy. :spy

Yeah he is on my list. I don't care, I am just trying to practice my batting against whoever!!!:D

Thanks to dutchad for a fair and tough game today, i switched my name to "noquitplz" because I had been disconnecting legit in a lot of games before i switched my internet, so some people were kicking me.

Thanks to dutchad for a fair and tough game today, i switched my name to "noquitplz" because I had been disconnecting legit in a lot of games before i switched my internet, so some people were kicking me.

Hey was thay you!! Cool! Yep nice game and allways happy to play you my friend! I just didn't quite make enough in the end! Ponting played well for you!

Have any of you been to the Codemasters Ashes forum lately??? Well don't bother if you haven't.

I mean it is like the shabbiest part of town you can imagine. Utter abuse and no moderation what-so -ever! I can't believe Codemasters are just letting it happen in exactly the same way that it did with BLIC2007!

First Rubbergenius now Helios! Remember them?? Maybe they are the same person! Goodness gracious me. (Which is a polite way of saying something else with lots of stars in it!)

When will we learn not to buy into the stuff companies put out before a game release? When!? When will I learn, to put it more bluntly!?:(:mad:

Yeah he is on my list. I don't care, I am just trying to practice my batting against whoever!!!:D

hey mate,you free for a game? :)

valerian140 added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Yep, Leeboy is only interested in two things:

1. Batting first (quits if you bat first)
2. Playing at Harare (I wonder why)

Wants to get his strike rate to the top of the ranking....have fun!:sarcasm

I remember the last time I played with him at Harare. Anything he would hit would go for six. The ground is so small. Fortunately he hit a shot too many,and got out for 122 in a 20 over match,which I chased easily. :) But,he did not quit.

Have any of you been to the Codemasters Ashes forum lately??? Well don't bother if you haven't.

I mean it is like the shabbiest part of town you can imagine. Utter abuse and no moderation what-so -ever! I can't believe Codemasters are just letting it happen in exactly the same way that it did with BLIC2007!

First Rubbergenius now Helios! Remember them?? Maybe they are the same person! Goodness gracious me. (Which is a polite way of saying something else with lots of stars in it!)

When will we learn not to buy into the stuff companies put out before a game release? When!? When will I learn, to put it more bluntly!?:(:mad:

Yeah I did go and take a look at that. Another example of how Codemasters don't learn from their mistakes. I think they are a dodgy company on a number of different levels.

Think it was superczech that quitted on me. I was going at 10 an over with the poor guy bowling spin and medium pace against me :p

Hey guys never ever play against sabmeet72. He's a cheat who's hacked Ashes Cricket 09. Whenever there's a runout, the bowlers don't hit the stumps, you can never bowl him out, and whenever theres a catch you can press the button at the right time, however you won't catch the ball. He's just a big cheat.

Hey guys never ever play against sabmeet72. He's a cheat who's hacked Ashes Cricket 09. Whenever there's a runout, the bowlers don't hit the stumps, you can never bowl him out, and whenever theres a catch you can press the button at the right time, however you won't catch the ball. He's just a big cheat.

wow... probably a legend too :p Hacking the game withing 1 month of its release.

well, its not hacking just an overdo of lag :p

I have also experienced the same thing when batsmen keep running but the fielder standing next to stumps refuses to take the bails off. Probably thinking too long coz of lag. :p And at times even when you stop the catching marker at green, fielder takes a wee bit long to get into position and the ball has by then gone. Just goes on to show that not everything is scripted :P The game does have physics :p LOL !

I personally think everyone has hacked this game except me.:D :laugh

Whenever I play online I press the button to hit the ball but am always too late....the b*stards! Someone's found a way of controlling my gamepad from the other side!:)

The ball just whizzes past the bat and goes into the stumps. Why does everyone keep doing this to me? Why didn't anyone warn me!? It's not fair!:D

Its a bug. :sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread