Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackiebro on ps3. I won and chose to bat. I started off slowly but started to accelerate. As soon as I hit 20 off one over the game started to lag horribly. I think he turned some torrent program on. I finished my innings despite the lag at 210-5.

As soon as he came on to bat, there was absolutely no lag! Almost like playing single player, I had him 4 or 5 down in the first 2 overs and he quit.
wow people using cheap tricks to win a game.:mad:

wow people using cheap tricks to win a game.:mad:

thats pretty cheap.... and I thought my game with seventy7_money was bad, when he littered all the fielders on the off side and started bowling off stump line....

specially frustrating as I bowled first and wasn't contemplating that he will be such a loser

thats pretty cheap.... and I thought my game with seventy7_money was bad, when he littered all the fielders on the off side and started bowling off stump line....

specially frustrating as I bowled first and wasn't contemplating that he will be such a loser

This is hardly bad compared to the standard quitters and bad laggers (which I know can't help it in many cases). Also there are easy counters to this. It's much harder against the guys who bowl good length wide of off 80% and then occasionally the stumps. What a sick idea, starting a torrent when the other guy has to bat. I would rather people just quit.

This is hardly bad compared to the standard quitters and bad laggers (which I know can't help it in many cases). Also there are easy counters to this. It's much harder against the guys who bowl good length wide of off 80% and then occasionally the stumps. What a sick idea, starting a torrent when the other guy has to bat. I would rather people just quit.

it depends.... when you have quitters you get pissed off at the point where the quitter quits.... but when you have to face 120 balls like that... the frustration is multiplied by 120x

another looser...bigballs..... unfortunately for him he suffered from smallcox and he quit after i scored 72 in 5 abd he was 2 for 2 in 2 overs.

meh.

hey guys, if someone want chellange match add me then.
my tag hamza

You just bowl yorker after yorkers. Played you couple of weeks back, & I was like :doh :facepalm

Anyways the thread you need to look for is,

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...rum/pc-mutliplayer-match-up-thread-57158.html

This is only for the quitters. :p

lol man that time is gone i don't even bowl 1 yorker in a match i am pro bowler.
want to play challenge match?

3 quitters that i played with today.
abishekg24 quitted when i scored 56/1 in 2.4 overs
shabihsaxena quitted when i was winning
saran quitted when target was 81 and his score was 0/2 in 1.0 overs :rtfl

Add pranav to the quitters list on pc. Second time he quit on me,when he was loosing. :noway

I had my first ever online game with IVAS and after 1 over had error connection lost. :mad:

I am always on it cant be me, I was busy editing my field as the guy loved playing lofted on drive.:p

Max also is a quitter,who quit when I was 6/0 from 2 balls chasing 20.

aw97, the cardinal sin of quitting an unranked game as defeat beckoned.

KingsII is a really nice player,who did not quit in spite of getting 6 all out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread