Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one LORD.

i know this guy personally, he is a complete moron and our personal cigarette and gum errand boy ;) please pardon him....he has a genuine prob with his internet and not to mention he is an absolute noob in all walks of life.:facepalm

cvgas is another fag. I batted first in 5 overs ODi and scored 140 and him batting scond, 1 for 10 lolz. I gave him the 1 by a no ball. He quit at the presentation.

well there is a new form of quitters
people in the top 100 that quit...people that dont deserve to be in the top100
will never hear the willow of my cracking bat
the greatest thing in the world is kicking out some pleb that quit on your mates..the fool is like 'why kick me' - oh remember when u played 'x', well i know them, and they know me, and they tell me things like, you quit on them
it sad its come to this, but it what u gotto do so you dont waste 2 hrs per match on someone that quits at the death
i can understand quitting early, and saying its bad - all good
but wont tolerate fools, when they realise its laggy at the 7th or 8th wicket
IMO this game should have a 5 over window, quit within 5 overs, no punish. but quit after 5 overs loss - this way it give time to determine if the connection is worth continuing

add another quitter anoplope.Was pain in ass to bat against him scored 146 in 10 overs by his same yorker and wide bowling and he quit when he was 30/7 in 6 overs looser.

another quitter annoplope

i know this guy personally, he is a complete moron and our personal cigarette and gum errand boy ;) please pardon him....he has a genuine prob with his internet and not to mention he is an absolute noob in all walks of life.:facepalm

your posting screenshots do you know how that cheater used to bowl?
all fielding on of side + all yorkers on off side with all fast bowlers
he didn't even bowled 1 normal bowl i recorded his bowling i will post video

MyGamerTV added 7 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

( THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE )
You people really hate me :mad:
when i newly started this game people used to call me yorker man lol then they started calling me quitter and ksduded wrote my name in yorker man he said you bowl all yorkers i said to him ok i wont bowl anymore yorkers, after that i did legends coaching i learned pro bowling, he said to me quit against those people who are yorker man who just bowl yorkers i said okay i quitted against yorker man but no one believes me so thats it i can't take this any more
(I QUIT FOR REAL NO ONE WILL SEE ME ONLINE AGAIN)
(GOOD BYE PEOPLE)
I DEFEATED KABOOKA HE RANKS 3 THATS PROVES THAT I AM GOOD PLAYER
HERE IS THE PROOF

111diablo111
if i bowled to you like you did to me you wouldn't even scored 10 runs copy that?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ "worst post ever"

comic_book_guyCOMPUTER.jpg

your posting screenshots do you know how that cheater used to bowl?
all fielding on of side + all yorkers on off side with all fast bowlers
he didn't even bowled 1 normal bowl i recorded his bowling i will post video

MyGamerTV added 7 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

( THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE )
You people really hate me :mad:
when i newly started this game people used to call me yorker man lol then they started calling me quitter and ksduded wrote my name in yorker man he said you bowl all yorkers i said to him ok i wont bowl anymore yorkers, after that i did legends coaching i learned pro bowling, he said to me quit against those people who are yorker man who just bowl yorkers i said okay i quitted against yorker man but no one believes me so thats it i can't take this any more
(I QUIT FOR REAL NO ONE WILL SEE ME ONLINE AGAIN)
(GOOD BYE PEOPLE)
I DEFEATED KABOOKA HE RANKS 3 THATS PROVES THAT I AM GOOD PLAYER
HERE IS THE PROOF

111diablo111
if i bowled to you like you did to me you wouldn't even scored 10 runs copy that?

To be honest my friend you have had more comebacks than Britney Spears; maybe your next one will be more succesfull

Last edited by a moderator:
khanqasim_234 left the game after last bowl target was 81 his score was 51/7
fair players add me ( shah ) :happy

fox1091 left the game when his score was 8/5 in 3.0 overs and target was 60:facepalm

To be honest my friend you have had more comebacks than Britney Spears; maybe your next one will be more succesfull

15zpmkk.gif

boney_g added 15 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

anoopjose quitter :sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread