Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
zulushona - quit his own created unranked Test match after failing to get anyone of my batsmen out outside of a silly runout.

Are we doing horribly slow connections too? If so MasterNick seemed to have a really bad connection. Ball hangs a good half a sec before pitching in front of your feet. Had to quit on him.

Bumba26 quit when he was loosing,he was 120/9 while chasing 200 in a 25 overs match. Wasted nearly 2 hours of mine. Avoid him people. :noway

Bumba26 quit when he was loosing,he was 120/9 while chasing 200 in a 25 overs match. Wasted nearly 2 hours of mine. Avoid him people. :noway

Ouch. I don't mind as much if they quit after a bad start but that's just cold. We should make a list on the first post so people can check it and avoid the people mentioned.

najjiullah looser :mad:

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

He is a member here. :spy And he has never quit against me. I have played 10-12 matches against him. :)

My game is really slow online. Sometimes, I bowl and the game hangs for one second. After one second I see my bowl in the crowds. I am not able to time the delivery properly.

:mad::mad: shadow100 you looser. He was 0/4 chasing a target of 70 runs. He bowled 30 yorkers and still got pwned.

lol man that time is gone i don't even bowl 1 yorker in a match i am pro bowler.
want to play challenge match?

3 quitters that i played with today.
abishekg24 quitted when i scored 56/1 in 2.4 overs
shabihsaxena quitted when i was winning
saran quitted when target was 81 and his score was 0/2 in 1.0 overs :rtfl

You are the biggest quitter here. And you have guts to challenge people so that you can quit again? Everyday atleast 5 people complain about you quitting on them. :sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread