Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
add kundan to that list was 83 from just over 5 overs...hit him a six
the screen showed Waiting for....
and then Connection to the player...........:mad:

Rahul*** something like just quit the game while he was 15 for 8 in 10 over match chasing 171 from me(jon25) and this is not good only two wickets remaining why u people ruin ur name... practice hard and listen there are different methods playing online than single play...
not everybody knows the nittygrittys..

ps3 None quitters nationilism86 vreddy
Aslett
E-N-I-G-M-A although he did set an off packed field, but hey you carn`t have everything

E-N-G-M-A is a very fair player in my experience.

Has anyone played scubadweeb? He's 2nd in the run total rankings for 20/20

Jesus my ass is still raw from the absolute spanking he gave me :facepalm

saintyhalo is safe to play on sexbox live
Posted via Mobile Device

Leeboy

Just smashed leeboy for 90 in 3 overs then he quit.Coward.

CLUCKINGBELL on ps3.

A very decent player as well, sets a bit of an offside field, but I had no problem chasing 90 odd. Did not quit and played at a good pace.

hey guys, ive been having a ton of quitters, really depressing...if anybody wants an XBOX 360 match now, im right up for it! :-) is there a league or something organised??

Sorry

Its a bug. :sarcasm

THen I'm sorry to rule sabmeet72 a hacker and a cheat. My apologies whoever you are. They really should fix it. When there are wickets to be had, you just can't get them.

Just smashed leeboy for 90 in 3 overs then he quit.Coward.

He is well known for doing this. He lives in a small wee town called Quitville. Don't go there! I am suprised he even let you bat first. Usually he just quits. He only wants to bat to get his average up! Did you play at Harare by any chance??:)

MattMCgrath another quitter

Jackiebro on ps3. I won and chose to bat. I started off slowly but started to accelerate. As soon as I hit 20 off one over the game started to lag horribly. I think he turned some torrent program on. I finished my innings despite the lag at 210-5.

As soon as he came on to bat, there was absolutely no lag! Almost like playing single player, I had him 4 or 5 down in the first 2 overs and he quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread