Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys my city electricity problem fixed now i will never get dissconnected in middle of matches:banana2:happy

MyGamerTV added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

My friend! You are back!!!:):banana2:banana2:banana2:happy:happy

hey dude wassup? ;D

( Now i don't care about quitters i add people to friend list who doesn't quits then play with them and i note quitter names when they come to my room i kick them ;D i follow what dutchad said to me this works ;D )

MyGamerTV added 17 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I CHALLENGE PROS OUT THERE FOR 5 OVERS MATCH )
I will be online after 45 MINS)

Who accepts my challenge add me
my tag: hamza

Last edited:
guys my city electricity problem fixed now i will never get dissconnected in middle of matches:banana2:happy

hey dude wassup? ;D

( Now i don't care about quitters i add people to friend list who doesn't quits then play with them and i note quitter names when they come to my room i kick them ;D i follow what dutchad said to me this works ;D )

MyGamerTV added 17 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I CHALLENGE PROS OUT THERE FOR 5 OVERS MATCH )
I will be online after 45 MINS)

Who accepts my challenge add me
my tag: hamza

Good man! Try and stick out of trouble for a while and enjoy your games my friend!;) Glad your electricity problem has been solved! Good news!
We might even get a chance to play against each other one of these days!:)

Rockstar what a looser. He lost the match by 1 run only but still he quit.

Last edited:
So did you , quit on me when i was about to win & even i have proof

i've always got disconnected in middle of matchs, i didn't got disconnected like you when you lost you quitted match, and i think people know reason of my disconnecting very well.

(Owned)

i laugh alot when i remember what you said before our challenge match lol:laugh

Last edited:

Good man! Try and stick out of trouble for a while and enjoy your games my friend!;) Glad your electricity problem has been solved! Good news!
We might even get a chance to play against each other one of these days!:)

sure mate why not:)

my gamer tv is a little kid who dont know what he is talking, he has power to quit on anyone because he has excuse of electricity problem but when somebody does same to him or his game gets hang and stuff he cries like a crybaby,anyway i changing my user name on online account and dont post my new id here as u guys have ruined my jan52 id by posting to quitters

Just had another one on ps3. Anyone who is ranked in stats like batting average, batting strike rate and bowling average , and has played more than 10 games is almost always a quitter. They are just artificially inflating their averages.

Most of the people ranked in wickets taken and runs scored are not quitters as they finish majority of their games.

This is just my experience on ps3 and in the 2020 rankings. I do not play anything besides 2020 online.

add leeboy to the quitters list

Yep, Leeboy is only interested in two things:

1. Batting first (quits if you bat first)
2. Playing at Harare (I wonder why)

Wants to get his strike rate to the top of the ranking....have fun!:sarcasm

add leeboy to the quitters list

He's already there! :)

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Harare is the smallest ground in the game I think. Anyway it's ridiculously small. We had a match where he scored 131 and I chased it in 5.4 overs! Even the poorly timed shots can go for boundaries most of the time.

haha you are right. Today i was browsing and found a T20 at Harare hosted by Sir Leeboy. :laugh

Originally Posted by MyGamerTV guys my city electricity problem fixed now i will never get dissconnected in middle of matches

Dutchad:Good man! Try and stick out of trouble for a while and enjoy your games my friend! Glad your electricity problem has been solved! Good news!
We might even get a chance to play against each other one of these days!

Good bye dear friend. A shame! But you could see it coming a mile off.:):noway

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread