Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuvi is also a quitter. That loser lost 4 wickets in 4 balls of the first over and quit.

Another Fag, Hellboy3644. Loser quit after being smashed for 77 in 5 overs and then he was owned 0/9 in first 9 balls. 3 hat-tricks lol.

Another Fag, Hellboy3644. Loser quit after being smashed for 77 in 5 overs and then he was owned 0/9 in first 9 balls. 3 hat-tricks lol.

haha i have kicked him 10 times out of my lobby. I read his name here in the quitter list so i avoided to play against him.

Big time quitter GAMER i was playing match with him he scored 99 in 5 overs when my batting started my score was 20 in 2 overs but in 4th over result was look in the screenshot

i took this screenshot before last bowl, on the next i hitted six and boom he quitted so DON'T PLAY WITH THIS LOSER :mad:..

Have a look at this the screenshot

Yes he quits against me too but not till the last over

Unfortunately the only games I can finish in the past few days are those where I get beat.
As soon as I'm doing well the other "player" quits. I thought there were less and less quitters but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've got limited time like many others with a wife, 3 kids and a job so I hate getting f***ed around like this...hope they patch this cos I love playing the damn game

Add justsingh (I think it's that) to the PS3 list. I was going at a very good run rate and he quit :mad:

thegame120 is a bloody loser

I was playing a T20 as India. He was Pakistan

I had him at 4/4 after 2.0 when the bloody loser quit

thegame120 is a bloody loser

I was playing a T20 as India. He was Pakistan

I had him at 4/4 after 2.0 when the bloody loser quit

:laugh I just kicked him. I can smell quitters now. :p

Two good spirited players : Cutekiller, r0cky

Both lost convincingly, but still played the whole match !!!! Bravo !! We need players like these !!!

DeadRe5pwan on ps3

Bowled him out for 27 and he quit after I 24 runs in 1.2 overs.

Coward

Two good spirited players : Cutekiller, r0cky

Both lost convincingly, but still played the whole match !!!! Bravo !! We need players like these !!!

P.S.: Strange !!! Seems like no one from u guys have played against me ... :( ....or is it a name too hard too remember ????

Last edited:
ryusmarty another fair player. Have played many matches with him. :banana2

Chr15 Wad3y quit against me. We were playing a 20/20 game, he bowled me out for around 150, then I had him on a very low score with 8 wickets down, he then just quit, this was on the Xbox 360

Last edited:
Unfortunately the only games I can finish in the past few days are those where I get beat.
As soon as I'm doing well the other "player" quits. I thought there were less and less quitters but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've got limited time like many others with a wife, 3 kids and a job so I hate getting f***ed around like this...hope they patch this cos I love playing the damn game

dude do u play on pc??? if yes then u can add me...my id is "MADINA-LAKE". I never quit. :banana2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread