Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
asim 79. Quit on me whilst being on 18/5, chasing 68. (5 overs)

Does anyone know whether max is a quitter?

adeelnasir, he has a number on the end of his name i forget which.

It depends, most of the top 20 in batting average and strikerate are quitters, as they only finish the games in which they do well,

however for most scored runs and wickets taken are not, as they complete all of their games and that is why they are ranked so high

:banana2 I am on top of the list in both the highest runs getter and wicket taker. I have completed 114 games.:D

dev2503 is a quitter. The loser quit after being bowled out for 41 in 11.5 overs in a 20 overs match and I smached him for 13 runs in first 5 balls. What a loser. Just sell your game and play BLIC07 where you can score runs easily and take easy wickets. If you can't do that in there too then it got cheats to help you.

dev2503 is a quitter. The loser quit after being bowled out for 41 in 11.5 overs in a 20 overs match and I smached him for 13 runs in first 5 balls. What a loser. Just sell your game and play BLIC07 where you can score runs easily and take easy wickets. If you can't do that in there too then it got cheats to help you.

These quitters are spoiling all the fun.:mad:

:banana2 I am on top of the list in both the highest runs getter and wicket taker. I have completed 114 games.:D

in which format? I am in the top 100 in 2020 runs scored and wickets taken on ps3 but nothing else

I reckon we should all send them a message via the psn or xbox network ! Best way to get the message across

Indlan seems good player , i was having match with him and into 6 overs in my bowling the game hung

I too appear in top 20 list of T20 for PC games. :) Some 4~5 in runs scored and 8~9 in wickets taken.

MuchMore added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

How come?? Explain!! Explain!! :(:noway

If they are losing, which often means they got out cheaply or got spanked badly, if they finish the game their Economy rate for bowling and average for batting will be spoil.

I reckon we should all send them a message via the psn or xbox network ! Best way to get the message across

After people quit on me I send them a message saying simply "coward" most of the time they do not reply but sometimes I get a "Fuk you, your a loser if you care about a game so much"

After people quit on me I send them a message saying simply "coward" most of the time they do not reply but sometimes I get a "Fuk you, your a loser if you care about a game so much"
hmm so if they dont care about a game's result why dont they complete it then?

The stats are pointless anyway as they reward sheer volume of games played rather than win % or average.
Maybe Transmission didn't bother putting an anti-quitter thing in as they thought there would be no point in people quitting. Seeing as it's (mostly) based on volume quitting denies you the wickets taken and runs scored from being added onto your stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread