Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated.

I see what you mean now - let's continue to add PC members in this thread then, but I'll keep the first post updated with the non-PC members?

Or should I add all the PC members onto there as well?

How about you update the list with PC members as well but have them under a separate column or have a heading, denoting PC members?

bigbundy on ps3,

I scored 170-6 in 20 and bowled him out for 60 odd, he did not quit but did bowl the majority of his deliveries wide of off stump, after my large score I just gave him a taste of his own medicine till he was 5 wickets down, then just bounced him till he was all out

Anybody played with brodarcy before? I have only played him once and he quit the game. I don't want to automatically blame him as it is only the first time I played him, but it seemed a little odd why he would quit just as I was smashing him around the field!:D Now you know you're cr*p when I start smashing you around the field. He had a strong offside field but thought it wise to bowl a spinner on my legs. I think he was one of the guys who designed the AI field placings!:D

dutchad added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Yeah, all the matches I've played today (Well except one), have had lag. Someone here said lowering your graphic settings somehow helps as well, not really sure but for online I'll try that.

Take my word for it it helps and you can still have the sound of the crowd even on the lowest graphics settings by adjusting your graphics optons file in your My Games folder.:)

another quitter on pc version avoid him. kaleem.

ya by the person who quit on me last night when he was in 8th overs needing 40 in last 2 overs with 2 wickets left.Well u just quit on me last night and now u come to this thread and say u will not quit.people be Be careful believing his words.

i originally posted this last night in quitters thread.

Add one more on pc version.Vijayanand,Played whole match and when in last 2 overs he saw that he cant win he just quit.losers cant even play properly

Mate...my connection quit...i did not quit..

And i'm not even going to stoop to your level by getting into a useless argument

Anyone want a good game, look me up.....if you believe this guy...avoid me...whatever

Last edited:
Batsman123 and Kakooba (something like that) play the game very fair.

Well..maybe it was a bad connection...but i'm mad cuz i was winning that test match... <sigh>

who is batman123? I saw his invitation very late.

@ Dabi

Lowering the graphics does help sometimes and it depends on several factors though.

If you have a crappy system to begin with then it won't help
If you have a bad internet connection then it won't help

However, say you have a good system and a decent internet connection, then lowering the graphics means the computer has less to deal with. It has less calculations to make, just the basic tasks are needed from the comp. Which helps free up processing power for internet traffic, namely the game data being constantly transmitted between the other player and you. Consequently, this means less lag.

-So lower your graphics to "low" when playing online.
-Also try shutting off other applications that might be using up system memory (RAM) and applications that tie up your Internet bandwidth.

Here's hoping to play lag free cricket online. :)

Cheers!

Batsman123 and Kakooba (something like that) play the game very fair.

Thanks for recommending me, but please do NOT put me and Kabooka in the same line ever again. He does NOT play fair. Look up in PC Matchup thread and you can find 2 instances where he got into arguments for quitting when he was about to loose.

who is batman123? I saw his invitation very late.

Its me mate. :) I saw you online for a long time but all the time you were playing, couldn't play with you, may be in near future will get a match with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread