Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Arindam3 ;)

Yeah, thanks! That's not you though is it? I think I've played the most against him. We've had 3 matches so far. The 5 over count reads 1-1 whilst the Ashes lie with me :happy

Yeah, thanks! That's not you though is it? I think I've played the most against him. We've had 3 matches so far. The 5 over count reads 1-1 whilst the Ashes lie with me :happy

I am rocky_g. I played with this guy Arindam3 and he quit on the last ball of the match when he was losing. :mad:

I am rocky_g. I played with this guy Arindam3 and he quit on the last ball of the match when he was losing. :mad:

Strange, because in the Ashes, he initially got out for 21 (didn't quit), then he managed to get me out around 50 something (I know, very low-scoring game). I proceeded to bowl him out for 50, and ended up needing just 27 runs. I won it with 8 wickets to spare, I would think, a quitter would have quit when he got out for 21 or when i was 25 for 2, needing 2 to win.

Another waste of an evening 3 games non completed.. I haven't had one online full game

same here man,

and i did not mean to kick u from my game, was trying to see if jazz could play.

i batted twice today and put up over 150 and the other guy quit when he was a few wickets down both times.

pulling my hair out!

boothie(numbers)
play2play

these f***ing quitters.
Especially play2play had him at an ungettable rate after 6 overs, thought he would play to the end then quits before last ball

I was lagging for almost the whole of the first game rocky_g, or I wuda had you then as well :p :D

Was fun though...

I was lagging for almost the whole of the first game rocky_g, or I wuda had you then as well :p :D

Was fun though...

I dont think your bowling was lagging in the first match when i was 0/2 after 2 overs and still managed to get 78/3. :p

hamza i.e mygamertv not sure whether he quit or internet connection problem ..i scored 125 in 5 overs he was 12 in 4 balls and connection lost..

man people don't beleive there is lake of electricity in pakistan i am glad i found you that day when you bowled 4 bowls light went what can i do:doh

you think why will i quit when i have score 12 runs in 4 bowls?

i also like to bat as others do

there is alot of loadshadding in pakistan

man people don't beleive there is lake of electricity in pakistan i am glad i found you that day when you bowled 4 bowls light went what can i do:doh

you think why will i quit when i have score 12 runs in 4 bowls?

i also like to bat as others do

there is alot of loadshadding in pakistan

no one is going to believe you, there are at least 10 complaints against you, most when you were in a losing position.

The loads of other Pakistanis who I and many others have played with without "loadshedding" does not help your cause either. I play regularly with 2 Pakistani guys, and only once out of about 20 games has one guy disconnected because of loadshedding

I am Quitter these people are quitters below

ryets - Bats first and then quits!
Basit
Luvkushrock
Breat - Always quits!
Sathissh - < Always quits when losing! Quitted 3 times against me while losing
Shan - QUITED 4 TIMES AGAINST ME
sandeepch
SunnyKinger
Gav2506
SunnyKhan

no one is going to believe you, there are at least 10 complaints against you, most when you were in a losing position.

The loads of other Pakistanis who I and many others have played with without "loadshedding" does not help your cause either. I play regularly with 2 Pakistani guys, and only once out of about 20 games has one guy disconnected because of loadshedding

he must have been living in PUNJUB, i live in NWFP there terrorists destroyed TOWERS of Grade station now light goes after again n again
dunno when it will be fixed:doh

BELEIVE IT OR NOT I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE I AM NOT QUITTER

and another thing mr listin carefully i have never been dissconnected while losing i've always dissconnects in middle cause of light and most of time i am winning

Come on people, this guy is actually making an effort to explain himself and you are just calling him a liar. how many quitters have you seen who try to explain. And why would he quit when he knows that he will be pointed out in this forum.

Originally Posted by r1991
hamza i.e mygamertv not sure whether he quit or internet connection problem ..i scored 125 in 5 overs he was 12 in 4 balls and connection lost..

Now why would he quit after 4 balls. everyone likes to bat for a little while. we are not here to make judgments. how would you feel if you were telling the truth and someone said we dont beleive you. if you cant prove anything then except what other person is saying. if he is dishonest then thats his problem.

And about the loadshadding in pakistan. out of 24 hours, there is 12 hours of loadshadding some time. electricity comes for one or two hours and then goes for about an hour. sometimes more and sometime less. I know this because i have been there.

what i am trying to say is that if you dont want to play with him then by all means avoid him but dont make comments on public forum and call someone liar when they are explaning themselves. You wouldnt want this to happen to you, do you?

thanks man thats what i am trying to tell them, you must have know Kohat its in N.W.F.P, There
terroists destroyed towers now our electricity is coming from hangu so thats the reason of very very much loadshadding
it maybe fixed in 1 week till then i won't play online!:(

Come on people, this guy is actually making an effort to explain himself and you are just calling him a liar. how many quitters have you seen who try to explain. And why would he quit when he knows that he will be pointed out in this forum.

Originally Posted by r1991

Now why would he quit after 4 balls. everyone likes to bat for a little while. we are not here to make judgments. how would you feel if you were telling the truth and someone said we dont beleive you. if you cant prove anything then except what other person is saying. if he is dishonest then thats his problem.

And about the loadshadding in pakistan. out of 24 hours, there is 12 hours of loadshadding some time. electricity comes for one or two hours and then goes for about an hour. sometimes more and sometime less. I know this because i have been there.

what i am trying to say is that if you dont want to play with him then by all means avoid him but dont make comments on public forum and call someone liar when they are explaning themselves. You wouldnt want this to happen to you, do you?

Add one more on pc version.Vijayanand,Played whole match and when in last 2 overs he saw that he cant win he just quit.losers cant even play properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread