ravi
santacruz
kabooka
damy
SLsix
vvikas
dabi

:clap:thumbs

I am sure some of you have played against me and can confirm that I do not quit. You can also probably confirm that I'm no bloody good; in fact the term "about as much use as a plastic cat in a bonfire" comes to mind. Anyway I'll give you a good bash with my bowling which is usually able to contain the score a bit and my batting is getting better. Yeah right!:D (I followed the legends tutorials closely and they were very helpful and I am now able to play manual back-foot and front foot shots and advance down the wicket, usually at the wrong times. :DI always remember just a little too late to get back into my crease after advancing, making myself look a right plonker. Ah well.

waqas is a quitter
in between the match he quits
and after that when i browse new matches to play
i saw a 5 over game and decided to play
i saw tht waqas is hosting the game
tht proves tht he purposely quits the game

I dont think your bowling was lagging in the first match when i was 0/2 after 2 overs and still managed to get 78/3. :p

Believe it or not, I was....The frame rate was low for the first couple of overs, so that was okay....I thought I was getting good when the ball kept ending up as a yorker, or on the leg side :p

But I generally don't bowl either of those...like to stick to the offside bowling....

I was lagging for almost the first 3 overs of the batting too...but oh well....:)

Do you people realise that this thread is intended for Non-PC players?

Dvadinho94 is my PSN. Add me if you want. Don't play that often online but when I have I can't recall losing. Completed about 3 games which I won but about 7 have quit. Was gonna post them but they don't appear in the recent players list on the XMB and I couldn't remember them.

I tend to play un-ranked.

Add me guys for ps3 Cerebral316 you will get a full game out of me except for test matches they take waaaaaay to long.;)

Sathissh and Dabi

IndIan ?????? FAIR PLAYER??? GUYS!!! he uses the worst of medium pacers and sets horrible fields!!

Abhinay86 added 5 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Played an amaazing game last nite.dunno against whom though... he scored 60 in 5 overs and i had to score 18 of the last over and it all came down to 2 of 2 balls and guess wat the last 2 deliveries were dot balls!! What a thriller of a match... played with sandeepch if i am right last night and though he lost both the matches. he's an amazing player. never quits. bowled him out for 18... still bowled to me :D

PSN:fido

activeapparel871

Although there seems to be a problem with my connection today...I find it highly suspicious that the game got disconnected when i had him at 0/4 in 2.5 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread