PS4 Online quitters

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The evidence has always been there @Krokenoster and it isn't just from me.
Gunit123 Did i said its ur psn id lmao what a joke u r U dont know how to play the game just go learn kid and stop crying..

gunit123

County Cricketer
Lol
I did not quit my internet tweaked up at that time and why I will quit when I smashed u all over the park,U Can compelete the game anytime u want now.

Gunit123 U did quit 3 time on me when I made 150 in 10 overs on you but I did not quit my internet issue at that time.
YCHULBUL is another quitter! Not only that, I did a quick search of his username here and found this:

PS3: - PS3 username thread for online matchups | Page 11 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Online Play and Leagues on PlanetCricket Forums

Not only is @boyid95 a quitter, he plays simply to exploit the game and was no fun at all.
Gunit123 Did i said its ur psn id lmao what a joke u r U dont know how to play the game just go learn kid and stop crying..

You have claimed on more than one occasion that you have played me so the jokes on you kid. I'm simply helping people here weed out who are quitters and exploiters of the game like you.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
You have claimed on more than one occasion that you have played me so the jokes on you kid. I'm simply helping people here weed out who are quitters and exploiters of the game like you.
You not helping you are One of them,so dont try to be over smart because u r loser who is not ready to face me because i am gonna kick ur ass all over the park.

gunit123

County Cricketer
You not helping you are One of them,so dont try to be over smart because u r loser who is not ready to face me because i am gonna kick ur ass all over the park.

How many times do you want to contradict yourself? You've just admitted you're a quitter, others have admitted your a quitter AND one who exploits the game so there is no need to be salty.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
How many times do you want to contradict yourself? You've just admitted you're a quitter, others have admitted your a quitter AND one who exploits the game so there is no need to be salty.
Who other admitted tell me ,and when did I said I quit losers like u who quit when get smashed for 150 run in 10 over and if want that I am ready to kick your ass again come on lets your bat start talking not your ass.

gunit123

County Cricketer
Who other admitted tell me ,and when did I said I quit losers like u who quit when get smashed for 150 run in 10 over and if want that I am ready to kick your ass again come on lets your bat start tasking not your ass.

Mind=blown by your English. Come back to me when you learn to read.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Mind=blown by your English. Come back to me when you learn to read.
Dont change the topic you idiot,lets play come on stop crying,I will kick your ass like no one did lol.

gunit123

County Cricketer
Dont change the topic you idiot,lets play come on stop crying,I will kick your ass like no one did lol.
You have been on my "Steer Clear list" for a very long time , based on your exploits with the Spin Bowlers bowling Long hops further than 6m mark.

This guy puts the old chaman to shame when it comes to bowling slow bouncers (8 meters) with medium bowlers and that too on a very wide-ish offside line with about 7-8 fielders protecting that area. This was before patch 2 came out (so you can just imagine! ) I dont think I've ever lost a match against him even though I didn't resort to cheap ass tactics but that's not the point.

Just to make sure it is 100% clear and YOU UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, no one wants people like you in this community who simply exploit the game as well as rage quit when they are losing :) I'd rather play someone fairly and lose than play someone like you in all honesty.

boyid95

Club Cricketer
Just to make sure it is 100% clear and YOU UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, no one wants people like you in this community who simply exploit the game as well as rage quit when they are losing :) I'd rather play someone fairly and lose than play someone like you in all honesty.
Where they said I quit when i am about to loose, now its proved you are a liar too.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
I was going to say blakewifab is a quitter but looks like his name has been already added in opening post. Shame I should've checked this thread before starting a game with him.

He was finding it tough to score and barely managing a 10-3 after 3.5 overs or so in a f5 game when he sends me save and exit request which I obviously ignored. A minute later, realising that I am not going to accept the save request, he decided enough is enough and then quits the game.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
I forgot to add another one, Ruller0000. There's far too many quitters on ps4 :noway

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Imran8614 & Has123786

Cricz25

Club Captain
@AL_Amin Bhai, its high time you should take part in at least one PS3 league :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread