Order in US

Received mine yesterday. Ordered from gameplay, dispatch email on 6th. Other that the run-out bug (when playing a dance-down-the-wicket shot), I'm liking what I see. PS3 version.

post your PSN mate, we are trying to get an online american/canadian community started

Hmarka added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I tried them before CDWow but my VIsa wouldn't pass their security screen. When I called my credit card company they said it had passed the screening.

what version are you getting? maybe get the downloadable version from gamesplanet. other sites you can try are

gameplay.co.uk

game.co.uk

play.com

shopto.com

Psn: FunkMate

DSL in my area is down so I cant get online for a bit.

post your PSN mate, we are trying to get an online american/canadian community started

Hmarka added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

what version are you getting? maybe get the downloadable version from gamesplanet. other sites you can try are

gameplay.co.uk

game.co.uk

play.com

shopto.com

I'm getting PS3. I canceled my CDWOW order and ordered with Gamesplay.

Still waiting

I am yet to receive my copy (PS3).

I pre-ordered on 17th of July from Gameplay.co.uk

I live in Michigan, got the despatch mail on 6th of August.

This is getting even more strange. Yesterday I got an e-mail from CDWow acknowledging that my order was canceled and they would reimburse my card. This morning I get one saying that thyey have dispatched my order. Wtf?

got the game yesterday from gamestation on PS3. Im from Fairfax, Virginia, USA. I'll be online today and I don't quit online games. My PSN: richmiami good to see the US/canada thread going strong. see you online:banana2

My game was dispatched from gameplay on 6th and I have not received it still :mad:. I was looking forward to playing it on weekend but I guess I'll have to wait till next weekend now :mad::mad:

I want to thank you all for the help. I live in US, and like many others I was waiting for a cricket game for PS3, either EA Sports or Codemasters. I guess Codemasters seemed to have more faith in the buying power of cricket fans rather than the money-hogging EA Sports.
Anyhow, reading all your posts help me decide where to order Ashes 2009. I ordered from GameStation. I tried online by registering but my VISA credit card did not work. I dont think it matters even if one uses Mastercard. Anyhow I then called on the phone and placed my order and then got an email from them. The status of my order is "Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing". I ordered it today, i.e. 8/17/09. Can others who reside in US let me know, what is the approximate date I can get my game?

I want to thank you all for the help. I live in US, and like many others I was waiting for a cricket game for PS3, either EA Sports or Codemasters. I guess Codemasters seemed to have more faith in the buying power of cricket fans rather than the money-hogging EA Sports.
Anyhow, reading all your posts help me decide where to order Ashes 2009. I ordered from GameStation. I tried online by registering but my VISA credit card did not work. I dont think it matters even if one uses Mastercard. Anyhow I then called on the phone and placed my order and then got an email from them. The status of my order is "Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing". I ordered it today, i.e. 8/17/09. Can others who reside in US let me know, what is the approximate date I can get my game?

It depends, I ordered from gamestation and received it in 5 days. Others who also ordered from gamestation have been waiting for at least 1 1/2 weeks and still have not received it. There is no tracking on unregistered international air mail, so there is no way to tell.

OK..DSL back up in my area. Anybody fancy a short online game (5 or 10 overs would be nice), let me know. I'm usually online in the evenings (ET). Cheers!

Thank you Hmarka. My order status now says, "Your order has been dispatched". I hope I am as lucky as you and can get it by this Friday so I can play this weekend. Can't wait to get hold of the game :)

I received my game today (ordered from gameplay on 6th) :banana2

Got my game today

I got my copy today. can't wait to go home and fire it up.

I will come online later tonight (ET), I will try looking out for online games and try to participate in them.

thanks all.

let me know when you guys get online later tonight, im down for a late night AC09 marathon

Users who are viewing this thread