Order in US

Guess I got lucky with the delivery, well, so far there are literally only 10-15 people in USA/Canada playing online. lol it might be a tight knit community

I pre-ordered mine on the 4th with CDWow. It has been listed as back ordered ever since. Customer Service isn't responding to my e-mails either. Rather frustrating, to be honest.

I pre-ordered mine on the 4th with CDWow. It has been listed as back ordered ever since. Customer Service isn't responding to my e-mails either. Rather frustrating, to be honest.

cancel it and order from gamestation, they were prompt

to all the members

My cousin just bought the game and he is in US but the game doesnt work for some reason it says "You cannot play in this video format" what's that mean

to all the members

My cousin just bought the game and he is in US but the game doesnt work for some reason it says "You cannot play in this video format" what's that mean

he is probably not on an HDTV, you need an HDTV and HDMI cable

Last edited by a moderator:
cancel it and order from gamestation, they were prompt
I tried them before CDWow but my VIsa wouldn't pass their security screen. When I called my credit card company they said it had passed the screening.

I tried them before CDWow but my VIsa wouldn't pass their security screen. When I called my credit card company they said it had passed the screening.

There's something wrong with the payment gateways on UK website processing american credit cards. You're lucky if one gets through - nothing wrong with your card. My suggestion - call Gamestation and if you're not one to worry about sharing credit card information over the phone, they'll accept your order and put it into the system right away. That's what I did.

There's something wrong with the payment gateways on UK website processing american credit cards. You're lucky if one gets through - nothing wrong with your card. My suggestion - call Gamestation and if you're not one to worry about sharing credit card information over the phone, they'll accept your order and put it into the system right away. That's what I did.
Thank you. I will do that.

I haven't received my game either, i don't know if it takes longer to deliver in Canada :(

Americans / Canadians can download the PC verison of the game (legally) from gamesplanet.

I think it costs 25 quid, but that is an option.

I'm still waiting to receive mine for gameplay.co.uk. Even though they shipped it promptly on the day I purchased (at least that's what their email said)....I still haven't received it :mad:

me to still haven't received it. and some people who ordered on gamplay.co.uk after me hav received 1st

Received mine yesterday. Ordered from gameplay, dispatch email on 6th. Other that the run-out bug (when playing a dance-down-the-wicket shot), I'm liking what I see. PS3 version.

Users who are viewing this thread