Order in US

I got the game from gamesplanet earlier. I have the PC version anyone interested in playing online?

XBOX 360 just got dashboard update bringing in the cool feature of "Games on Demand".
For the cricket game deprived NTSC and NTSC-J XBOX360 users, hope codies make Ashes 2009 available as download soon

Hmarka said:
i can play some people from PC and not some.

You got PC version or Ps3 version ?? :confused: Or you mean that you can play cross format ??? (PC users against Ps3 users) :eek::eek:

Hey guys, I am waiting for my ps3 version of the game. I live in Canada i hope its arrive this week. My PSN name is fayou.

you guys got ur copies yet? its hard to find a game online right now

you guys got ur copies yet? its hard to find a game online right now

Not sure. I'm away from home right now. Will get back to Houston on Friday and I hope that the game will be there.

good idea about the PSNs, mine is leftarmfast, everyone in US/Canada post here, I shall gather them and then we can have a list of dependable players in our time zone.

when did u order it and where did you order it from

i cannot wait for it to come to ny, but i think i put in the wrong address lol, they were asking for county and i put in nassau county, so for the address where they sent the copy of my game was hicksville, nassau 11801 usa.

i hope i get it caz the zip code is right..

mine hasn't came yet but it will cme tomorow so we will hve lots of players online from us.

I live in US and I received mine yesterday 08/11. I ordered it from gameplay.co.uk.

Game plays and looks really good on my PS3. I will try online tonight. My PSN id is Ubikenobi

I live in US and I received mine yesterday 08/11. I ordered it from gameplay.co.uk.

Game plays and looks really good on my PS3. I will try online tonight. My PSN id is Ubikenobi

cool add me, will be on all night tonight

leftarmfast

Hey Ubikenobi - curious to know when did you order it? I just got back from a work trip yesterday hoping for it to be in the mailbox but it wasn't. Ordered mine from Gamestation a day after HMarka; say around August 5th.

Users who are viewing this thread