Order in US

nope, nothing yet. Then again, I ordered it on Thursday and was shipped on Friday so I'm hoping that it should get here sometime this week.

Have not got it yet, but Blazerix in Canada received it and it works. So no more worries guys, it works on a NTSC console

Have not got it yet, but Blazerix in Canada received it and it works. So no more worries guys, it works on a NTSC console

I don't know why people were worried to begin with. All Ps3 games are REGION FREE :doh

I don't know why people were worried to begin with. All Ps3 games are REGION FREE :doh

yea I was never worried, but cant blame some people for getting paranoid. $60 is a lot for some people

Hey guys I just got my copy of the game!!!!!!! it came with the afternoon mail. Well I am off to play!

and yes it works in the USA! god bless Sony

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I just got my copy of the game!!!!!!! it came with the afternoon mail. Well I am off to play!

and yes it works in the USA! god bless Sony

Great! Unfortunately I'm traveling and will be back to home base late Tuesday evening but can at least expect mine to be in the mail as well.

Should we just use this thread for posting US/Canada PSN IDs? Mine is Thandamilk - would love to play you guys online. Given what some folks have been posting about online quitters, probably the only way we'll get good games is to play known PC members.

good idea about the PSNs, mine is leftarmfast, everyone in US/Canada post here, I shall gather them and then we can have a list of dependable players in our time zone.

@hmarka

Gr8 you finally got your game. Nw i just can't wait till mine comes. I think it will come 2morrow. Hope to play you online i will give my PSN as soon as i can.

I will be getting mine soon as well, my PSN id is wick3dguy. hopefully i'll catch some of you guys online there, and thanks for the confirmation Hmarka

good idea about the PSNs, mine is leftarmfast, everyone in US/Canada post here, I shall gather them and then we can have a list of dependable players in our time zone.
DAMN BRo U RECIEVED IT?? MINE LEFT SAME TIME AS U ON 5TH ! I SHOULD be getting it soon tooo :banana2:banana2:banana2 !! i live in FLorida! yo which mail did u recieve it USPS or UPS or what?

DAMN BRo U RECIEVED IT?? MINE LEFT SAME TIME AS U ON 5TH ! I SHOULD be getting it soon tooo :banana2:banana2:banana2 !! i live in FLorida! yo which mail did u recieve it USPS or UPS or what?

USPS, the guy just left it on my porch, luckily i was walking the dog and saw it,

at first i thought we could not play online, but apparently something is wrong with my router settings, i can play some people from PC and not some.

am going to try to fix it though, the game is bloody awesome! finally cricket on ps3!

just played a cracker online against Acer from PC

won the toss and choose to bowl, he got of to a flyer scoring 80 runs in the restrictions! however KP came on to bowl and took 4-3! he was all out for 118 in 13 overs!

chased it down with 4 wickets left in 18 overs.

This game effin rules!

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I'll be joining your little USA / Canadian community soon too.

Will be heading to the States soon.

welcome aboard, always love having another cricket enthusiast in our part of the world

Hey i ordered with gameplay.co.uk site! u think i will recieve same time like 4-6 business day cuz i called them few days ago they were telling me 7-28 working days! and i went to gamestation they charge same 4.95 as gameplay! so i think it shouldnt take more than 6 business days right? jus making sure!

USPS, the guy just left it on my porch, luckily i was walking the dog and saw it,

at first i thought we could not play online, but apparently something is wrong with my router settings, i can play some people from PC and not some.

am going to try to fix it though, the game is bloody awesome! finally cricket on ps3!

just played a cracker online against Acer from PC

won the toss and choose to bowl, he got of to a flyer scoring 80 runs in the restrictions! however KP came on to bowl and took 4-3! he was all out for 118 in 13 overs!

chased it down with 4 wickets left in 18 overs.

This game effin rules!

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

welcome aboard, always love having another cricket enthusiast in our part of the world

I dont know, I ordered from gamestation, they delivered it in 4 working days! just be patient, they just say 28 days for liability, i will be really shocked if you dont get it in 7-10 days. The USPS is damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread